Type R and VTEC owners

Caporegime
Who's using F1AS2 on a Honda that typically likes stiff tyres ?

Need 4 tyres ASAP for my polybushed S2000 so don't want jelly tyres. Currently on Bridgestone Re050a and S001

My Mondeo ST had F1As2's, they were still a soft sidewall compared to the PS2's. Less crashy on the Goodyears but defiantly not as sharp or communicative

Sounds like you need some Bridgestones, and BUPA cover for your spine :p

Associate
No I'm up on the coast, 20mins from Denbigh.

I've got the 16" OE wheels, I think you have the 17's no?

Ah yeah I've the 17", and the alloys aren't really that cheap to just buy some, yet I have winter tyres and the 16" I managed to buy for £50 a set!

Who's using F1AS2 on a Honda that typically likes stiff tyres ?

Need 4 tyres ASAP for my polybushed S2000 so don't want jelly tyres. Currently on Bridgestone Re050a and S001

I've the full set of 17" AD08's as I mentioned above to Scottland that all have 7mm left on them. All in the garage ready to be sold if I buy this 2nd car today. Yours for £450 delivered if you like ( £620+ new ).

Associate
Looked into getting some 17's as mine need refurbing but I'm not sure it's worth the extra cash (to me). Probably getting the wheels done in a couple of weeks at a place in Chester.

My winter 16s are on the early 16" alloys, and I think they looked fine on the car tbh, the 17" are a lot nicer but not for the price a set would cost you!

I had my refurbished by the wheelspecalist in Manchester, cost just under £300 for the 17", might be worth you doing a online quote for the 16", and you can knock a easy 10% off the price they email you.

Might have the winter wheels and tyres up soon too if you'd be interested in storing them in your garage for next winter?

Soldato
My winter 16s are on the early 16" alloys, and I think they looked fine on the car tbh, the 17" are a lot nicer but not for the price a set would cost you!

I had my refurbished by the wheelspecalist in Manchester, cost just under £300 for the 17", might be worth you doing a online quote for the 16", and you can knock a easy 10% off the price they email you.

Might have the winter wheels and tyres up soon too if you'd be interested in storing them in your garage for next winter?

The place in Chester is about £230 and is really convenient for me while I have them done as it's only down the road from work. Someone on the S2k forums recently posted up pictures of their wheels done be them recently, and it looked a really good job (to my eyes at least).

Caporegime
Eagles also don't let you know when they're about to break away, they just let go. But I must admit their ability to allow me to drive like a hooligan in the wet is useful

Soldato
20120427_183603-1.jpg

Gave her a clean whilst the sun was out :)

Soldato
Thank you :) I love the standard look and would never mod it in any way

I think they come in a few different colour combos. I have the grey and black but a lot have the red and black combo

aha - thanks for that - I'm on the eye out for an EP3 and didn't realise that. I think more black/grey and less red looks better - and more practical with the 2 kids I have too - cheers

Soldato
I had a 1999 Honda Accord Type R (pre-facelift), had a bucket load of traction, even in the wet. It ate the Eagle F1 tyres I had it on though, think I went through 3 sets for the fronts in 2-3 years lol

Man of Honour
OP
Not sure if it's against the rules?

I am running a group buy for battery straps and have some left.

I can post more info if it's allowed?

Back
Top Bottom