Type R and VTEC owners

Soldato
Getting rid of my Martelius exhaust, it was fun for a while but I really don't like the attention it gets + too loud for track days. Going to get race header, probs CPl or Tegiwa and have my CAT relocated.

Associate
The wink meant I perceived a hidden message in your sentence. If not there isnt a need for the wink.

There's no hidden message. I didn't like mine and I think they're rubbish. But.....
He might feel the same way as I do, so taking it for a good test drive might save him from a car he won't like.
On the other hand. The test drive could seal the deal and confirm it's just what he wants. :)

Caporegime
There's no hidden message. I didn't like mine and I think they're rubbish. But.....
He might feel the same way as I do, so taking it for a good test drive might save him from a car he won't like.
On the other hand. The test drive could seal the deal and confirm it's just what he wants. :)

Well there was one then.

Man of Honour
OP
How? He's saying test drive the car. Surely that's to ascertain if it's the right car for the buyer or not?

Fact is, some people don't like the way the S2000 drives.

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
Opinions please.
My callipers are a little bit rubbish looking and could do with painting

Cosmic Grey EP3; what colour would you have the calipers?

The guy who is helping me do it has suggested red like on a prem ed, but i was thinking maybe black. Probably because i am dull.

Anyone got any suggestions/pics to help me decide?

Caporegime
Well either Red or go for a silver/grey to make them blend with the wheels, less cleaning involved then too. :D
icon14.gif

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
See, I wouldn't mind red. Just thinking it may be a tad overdone/chavvy/trying to look like I have a prem edition :(

I never thought about cleaning them, good call on that. It may end up being black then.

Man of Honour
OP
The guy who is helping me do it has suggested red like on a prem ed, but i was thinking maybe black. Probably because i am dull.
Premier editions calipers aren't red; they just have Type R embossed onto them. The colour is still the silver/grey finish.

I like red calipers behind wheels if the caliper is something decent, like Brembo or Wilwood etc, but for an OEM caliper setup, keep to OEM colour IMO.

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
I reckon I'm going to do them black to be honest. I want to keep it looking subtle.

*Black paint purchased. Captain Dull strikes again.

Back
Top Bottom