Type R and VTEC owners

Simon put up a vid a page or so ago. The guy who uploaded it has uploaded another, of his best time.

Very well driven. Fox hole and Adenauer Forst are impressively dealt with.

Less than 6k will get me what I what, about what I paid first time round ;)

02/03 plate, not to precious about it as long as it's in decent nick.

Hello,

So.... I had a nice AP2 S2000 which I bought for 8k a year ago, but unfortunately about a month ago I had someone cut right across in front of me at traffic lights (my right of way), I had no time to avoid them and the car is a total write off :mad:

It's all gone through as a non fault claim and the other driver has admitted fault, but boy have these cars gone up in value...fortunately I noticed this before getting a quote for total loss and was able to renegotiate a better settlement more in line with the current prices.

As the S2000s have gone up in price, do you guys think they will continue to go up in value? I am wondering if getting another S2000 might actually be a good investment?

Seen a nice GT with grey exterior/red leather seats interior, similar to my old one minus the Honda bodykit bits but with the hard top, that could be a goer. And by chance I'm up near where it's for sale for work the next few days so may have to go take a look tomorrow if I can.

Not that I need one right now and arguably it's a waste of money, but I just want another one ;)

Just been having a look around the new type R - in fairness it looks a bit better in the metal, still really not my cup of tea but very purposeful

I think it looks pretty nice. One of them cars that grow on you, just like the FN2. My local dealer should be getting a demo car in first week of july, will be taking one for a test drive just so I can see how it compares to my super charged FN2's :)

this might be a noob question but dealers usually give anyone a test drive providing you show a bit of interest? I just want to drive it, I dont want to buy 1...

Depends if they can sniff out your intentions or not. :p

To be honest even if you drive it at least it's another person that can 'promote' their car/brand to others, whether good or bad.

I'd probably expect to have to book for the Type R though, especially around release time.

I have just got myself an FN2 but one of the things I want to have is a little extra engine noise on acceleration. I do a lot of motorway so I don't want it to drone when going along. What recommendations is there to do? Annoyingly insurance has said a catback exhaust is free whereas they want £120 for an induction kit!

Probably answered your own question there. Personally I don't want mine to be any louder in any situation really as its already got a bit of a hum to it at motorway speeds

You could try removing the sound deadening from the bonnet first

Back
Top Bottom