Type R and VTEC owners

Strange request - anyone live in or around Hull with a DC5 that is willing to take me for a spin :p I am getting curious about vttec, or even an EP3/DC2/EK9 would suffice, we can goto Hessle foreshore and do some gay dogging or something, but seriously if anyone does I would be most greatful, we can go for a spin in my STI too.

Soldato
They love him on S2ki.

Does he have anything to do with DMS? Or whichever company had the yellow S2000 in Total Honda?

Yup, Dixon is the main man at DMS.

Banned off ITR-DC2 after some serious issues with their work which in one case wasn't many miles away from causing a potentially serious accident as the front passenger side suspension wasn't far away from collapsing. Let's just say the re-bushing was a complete hash with arms cut and welded (after not knowing how to install bushes) and most worryingly many nuts very loose, with the nut on one ball joint not far from coming off with only a few threads above the head of the nut (no split pin put in either).

He then claimed it was the customers fault for rushing them and nothing could be loose as they use a high power gun to tighten EVERY BOLT, aka never torqued up anything correctly to specified torque, then said they weld up the arms for strength and has always doen this on his race car. Horrible blase attitude, then even accused another respected company (who the guy took the car to be made safe) of intentionally making all these things up to ruin his name.

Also messed people around and caused a number of other problems with cars. Horrible workmanship and a stinking attitude. Good riddance!

If any of you are registered or fancy an interesting read then see the link below to the major case:

http://www.itr-dc2.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=65964&hilit=dixon

Last edited:
Caporegime
Just looked at a Monte Carlo Blue S2000 for a mate. Was the GT model so came with hardtop, 108k miles but very good condition, interior only has minor bolster wear.

£5k - so they are out there

Soldato
Just looked at a Monte Carlo Blue S2000 for a mate. Was the GT model so came with hardtop, 108k miles but very good condition, interior only has minor bolster wear.

£5k - so they are out there

I paid a little more than that, but only 80k and has had the geo done. Just took me a few months to find a decent one, but they are there.

Don
Strange request - anyone live in or around Hull with a DC5 that is willing to take me for a spin :p I am getting curious about vttec, or even an EP3/DC2/EK9 would suffice, we can goto Hessle foreshore and do some gay dogging or something, but seriously if anyone does I would be most greatful, we can go for a spin in my STI too.

I'd happily take you out if you weren't the opposite end of the country :D

Soldato
Think i'll be joining the club soon. I have RJK as a mentor.

enhanced-buzz-28895-1301694293-0.jpg

:cool:

Soldato
Gone in to have calipers painted, what what. You can do it on your drive in a fews hours???

Front ARB drop links are a PITA to remove, rear not soo bad.

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
Gone in to have calipers painted, what what. You can do it on your drive in a fews hours???

Front ARB drop links are a PITA to remove, rear not soo bad.

Aye you big jessy paint them yourself :p

ARB's? Yeah I'd pay someone to do that :D

my mate was doing the calipers as a favour, mainly because he has a garage and all of the stuff to hand. now he's doing the drop links too.

Back
Top Bottom