Type R and VTEC owners

Soldato
Can I do this myself or this has to be done by the garage?
That depends on your confidence. There are plenty of videos out there that cover replacing pulleys on the VTEC engine. My money would be on your idle pulley which is the top one and the easiest to replace. The bottom one is the hardest to replace as you need some pretty hefty tools.

Permabanned
Got myself Froza 7 borrowed very old steering wheel from my mate and... I'm trashing my DC2 in game. Shame there is no JDM front option :/ But gotten specs as close as i could to what i got.
Also got my all time love aka CRX SiR in Red .

Thats gotta do it for trashing till i break new clutch in and with amount my DC2 is driving it will take over a month :/ So no vtec for a long while :(

Associate
Not sure if its common but I had to replace both of my front calipers on my ep3 this year as they had seized. Didn't cost much though, got a pair for £80 from the bay.

Associate
You could always get yours refurbed or just look for calipers from premiers being broken, there was plenty of choice when I looked

Associate
Could do, might give Honda a call and see how much the real deal are. I'll make sure I'm sitting down when I call though.

Also, my nearside headlight is out, is it a H1 bulb I'm after? Any recommendations for a crisp white/blue bulb?

Soldato
There's a guy that does refurbing, sends you out a set of refurbs in exchange for yours, £25 each IIRC last time I checked.

I think he advertises on the bay. I did have him on FB but no chance of me remembering his name.

Buying parts from Honda for an EP3 is just asking for a shafting :D

Associate
There's a guy that does refurbing, sends you out a set of refurbs in exchange for yours, £25 each IIRC last time I checked.

I think he advertises on the bay. I did have him on FB but no chance of me remembering his name.

Buying parts from Honda for an EP3 is just asking for a shafting :D
I'll have a look for the guy.

It's always a good laugh to hear the prices from Honda!

Associate
They are H1 bulbs for dipped on the facelifted ep3s. If you want them to look white then go for HID (they passed mot fine) or stick with uprated halogens such as osram nightbreakers rather than looking for whiter ones.

Associate
Yeah my brother has HIDs on his so I might speak to him about it. Still wouldn't mind white sidelights and white full beam mind you. When I look on sites the Philips white ones all say not legal for use in the EU and all sorts.

And I'm far more into looks than functionality.

IC3

IC3

Soldato
Could do, might give Honda a call and see how much the real deal are. I'll make sure I'm sitting down when I call though.

Also, my nearside headlight is out, is it a H1 bulb I'm after? Any recommendations for a crisp white/blue bulb?
I've LED's on my EP, interior and exterior.

Interior
IMG_20171017_215856.jpg

Exterior
22450751_2387879961438103_1527176783_o.jpg

Back
Top Bottom