UEFA Euro 2012 - Group D - ** spoilers ** (England, France, Sweden, Ukraine)

Soldato
All four of those people in the ITV studio, not one of them smiles, ever. They're all so serious and miserable. No jokes, nothing. And that roy keane, always looks like he's about to murder someone. The BBC presentation by comparison is a far more entertaining and light hearted watch.

Soldato
All four of those people in the ITV studio, not one of them smiles, ever. They're all so serious and miserable. No jokes, nothing. And that roy keane, always looks like he's about to murder someone. The BBC presentation by comparison is a far more entertaining and light hearted watch.

pretty good how every england game is on the beeb now then isnt it:p

Permabanned

Aye Lineker and Co. have a right laugh. I was just saying to my Dad the other day that Keane always looks like he could murder someone. Pleased it wasn't just my opinion. Carragher would be alright if it wasn't for the accent and Southgate I just switch off as soon as he starts speaking. Don't get me started on Chiles.

Back
Top Bottom