UEFA Euro 2024 Group C ** spoilers ** (Slovenia, Denmark, Serbia, ENGLAND)

Soldato
I think there's a reasonable chance things will improve when we're faced with better opposition, up to a point, anyway.

Southgate is just so tragic though, it's so frustrating watching such a talented squad be mismanaged this badly. 8 years of it too. :(
Precisely, not as though he’s not got games prior to these 3 to go on. People speak as though he’s new in role.

Associate
GK - Pickford
DR - Walker
DC - Stones
DC - Guehi
DL - Trippier
DMC - Rice
MLC - Mainoo
MRC - Bellingham
AML - Gordon
AMR - Palmer
ST - Kane

Any competent manager would be going with that setup in the last 16 match.

Soldato
If we do play holland safegate is getting sacked this weekend
That is the sulver lining in all of this.

There is probably no support left for Southgate in the country after Iceland and the three poor games at the group stages.

I wonder who the FA is looking at atm. Maybe Ralf Rangnick…

Soldato
GK - Pickford
DR - Walker
DC - Stones
DC - Guehi
DL - Trippier
DMC - Rice
MLC - Mainoo
MRC - Bellingham
AML - Gordon
AMR - Palmer
ST - Kane

Any competent manager would be going with that setup in the last 16 match.
Would play Watkins next game tbh. Kane was leggy in the last game from the start. He has played a lot of minutes for Bayern.

Need to encourage our full backs to run at the line as well. Everytime trip and walker gets the ball in the middle or last third, they are facing our goal or running to middle. Not creating problems at the defence or stretching defence

Soldato
Every game there are cups being thrown all the time, you must have seen it? Its not just England.
Really? :p

I can't believe I'm having to point this out...

There's a massive difference between throwing objects at opposing players and throwing objects at your own manager, who has come over to applaud you for your "support", having just won the group.

You need to join the dots here - there's a reason why the only managers you can attract are generally ex players. Top class managers won't touch that job - when they tried it with Scolari 20 years, he made it clear why he wasn't interested.

Soldato
So on BBC there is a 59min show of highlights from England v Slovenia. How can they drag that match to a 59min highlight reel is beyond me. At best 60s.

Soldato

There's a massive difference between throwing objects at opposing players and throwing objects at your own manager, who has come over to applaud you for your "support", having just won the group.

You need to join the dots here - there's a reason why the only managers you can attract are generally ex players. Top class managers won't touch that job - when they tried it with Scolari 20 years, he made it clear why he wasn't interested.
Hang on “physically assaulting” (using your own term here) other nations is OK. But doing this to your own nation is not OK.

Do you by chance live in Russia and reside in the place called Kremlin and go by the name Vlad?

Last edited:
Soldato

I saw the clip think it was 3 cups from the amount of fans in the stadium that's pretty low ,

England should have smashed that group but all we got is 3 poor performance's, recurring theme from Southgate and tactics I can understand when you play better teams

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom