Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
I find it strange that even when you show people corruption they still give him a pass.

So far you've posted one newspaper article that shows he has/had offshore accounts, arguably used for tax avoidance the same as Jimmy Carr and Gary Barlow have done; and another article that alleges, no evidence of certainty, that his aide created a scheme for a TV network owner, that an old TV show of Zelensky's used to be shown on, to launder money through.

So far, the corruption you claim seems purely down to association rather than any actual evidence he's corrupt himself. If you believe he's corrupt then that's perfectly fine, good on you, nice job. But if you want others to believe the same then you need to start posting sources that actually show evidence.
As said, being in The Panama Papers doesn't mean you're corrupt as a lot of it was tax avoidance (fairly noticeable if you read the papers), hence the likes of Jackie Chan appearing in them.

Soldato
You're super confused on how being an intellect works pal. You make a claim - you back it up. I get interested. You share more claims - you back it up.

All that has happened so far is you've made some farfetched claims and fully cemented yourself in the contrary Mary category. I bet you are a barrel of laughs on a night out

Soldato
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom