Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
For the sake of having two sides of a story, I saw a video of someone driving though Bucha filming the well known scene of the "dead" bodies lying on the street, somebody pointed out that you can just make out in the cars wing mirror one of the bodies they just past lifting their arms up. Now maybe they just didn't go round checking all these bodies to see if they were still alive, but it did add to the claim that it's a staged scene.
A video I watched explained that as the image being distorted in the mirror (e.g. where the mirror splits into the wide angle part in some cars) and the buildings also became distorted at the same time.

Soldato
Apparently ' for the children ' was written on the side of the missile!

Always knew they would strike railway stations where they are evacuating civilians, they are savages, every single one of them

Soldato
*U.N. Humanitarian Office Spokesperson: Planning Aid Convoys for Luhansk and Donetsk Next Week As Fighting Moves East

*Ukraine Says Two Russian Rockets Hit Railway Station in Kramatorsk in Eastern Ukraine, Says There Are Casualties — RTRS
*More Than 30 People Were Killed and More Than 100 Were Wounded in Rocket Attack on Kramatorsk Railway Station — Ukrainian State Railway Company
*Missile Strike on Kramatorsk Railway Station Was Ukrainian “Provocation” — TASS Cites Donetsk Separatist Commander Basurin
https://tass.ru/mezhdunarodnaya-panorama/14322461

Last edited:
Permabanned
I miss Jon Le Carre now more then ever (and I miss him often). To hear what he'd have to say about Russias actions today and the start of a new Cold War would be fascinating.

“Nothing is worth the destruction of another human being. Somewhere the path of pain and betrayal must end. Until that happened, there was no future; there was only a continued slide into still more terrifying versions of the present.”

"When the world is destroyed, it will be destroyed not by its madmen but by the sanity of its experts and the superior ignorance of its bureaucrats."

"By repetition, each lie becomes an irreversible fact upon which other lies are constructed."

"In every operation there is an above the line and a below the line. Above the line is what you do by the book. Below the line is how you do the job."

"I used to think it was clever to confuse comedy with tragedy. Now I wish I could distinguish them."

Last edited:
Associate
"Provocation" is civilians evacuating? Russia really don't care do they.

Look at Putins first war in 1999 Checknya and every one since then. He does care, he wants to crush any untermensch resistance, killing lots of civilians has always been part of his plans.

edit: look at this, oh he cares a lot about killing a huge part of the civillian population. Carpet bombing cities..
https://www.historyonthenet.com/putins-first-invasion-the-1999-invasion-of-chechnya

Last edited:
Soldato
*Pres. of EU Council Michel: After the Train Station Attack, I Demand More Sanctions on Russia.

'The map below is the latest Defence Intelligence update on the situation in Ukraine - 08 April 2022'

FP0DnPKXEAEQx5-
https://twitter.com/DefenceHQ/status/1512369024084152323

Last edited:
Soldato
I ended up stumbling down the Russian twitter hole last night, seeing some of the stuff their tweeters are putting out.

It was interesting to see the other side. They are claiming successes too. But also complaining about Ukraine attacking them.

They seem to miss the fundamental starting point though. Russia should not be in Ukraine.

Soldato
I ended up stumbling down the Russian twitter hole last night, seeing some of the stuff their tweeters are putting out.

It was interesting to see the other side. They are claiming successes too. But also complaining about Ukraine attacking them.

They seem to miss the fundamental starting point though. Russia should not be in Ukraine.

You don't even need to go there...I follow Douglas Murray on instagram, jeeez, all the little right wingers cetainly get their knickers in a twist when he criticizes Putin.

I have one women currently telling me the BBC coverage is "propaganda".

Soldato
*Ukraine Says Two Russian Rockets Hit Railway Station in Kramatorsk in Eastern Ukraine, Says There Are Casualties — RTRS
*More Than 30 People Were Killed and More Than 100 Were Wounded in Rocket Attack on Kramatorsk Railway Station — Ukrainian State Railway Company

*Missile Strike on Kramatorsk Railway Station Was Ukrainian “Provocation” — TASS Cites Donetsk Separatist Commander Basurin
*Speaking at Finnish Parliament, Zelenskiy Says at Least 30 Dead and 300 Injured in Kramatorsk Rail Station Missile Strike

*The Kremlin: Russia’s Special Operation in Ukraine Could Be Completed in the Near Future if Goals Are Met and Work by the Military and Peace Negotiators Is Completed.
*The Kremlin: It Does Not Understand the EU’s Ursula von Der Leyen’s Concerns About European Countries Paying for Russian Gas in Roubles.
*The Kremlin, If the EU Refuses Russian Coal: Volumes Destined for Europe Will Be Redirected to Alternative Markets.
*The Kremlin: Commenting on Russia’s Suspension From U.N. Human Rights Council, Says Anti-Russian Pressure Was Exerted on Countries Who Tried to Adopt a Balanced Position and Moscow Understands That
*The Kremlin: Denies Russian Involvement in Missile Attack on Kramatorsk Rail Station
*The Kremlin Cites Defence Ministry Denial, Which Said Russian Forces Do Not Use the Kind of Missile Used in the Attack
*The Kremlin: Russia’s ‘Special Operation’ in Ukraine Could Be Completed ‘in Foreseeable Future’ Given Aims Are Being Achieved and Work Is Being Carried Out by the Military and Peace Negotiators

*Governor of Ukraine’s Donetsk Region: Death Toll From Kramatorsk Rail Strike Rises to 39

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom