Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
He went on for nearly two hours. The stupid irrelevant dumb mindless dense ****.
I actually tried to watch this, but the combination of poor translator and incoherance/lack of structure to his speech just made it so difficult to follow. He seems to be jumping from talking point to talking point with no structure or theme. it was just really difficult to follow. I do wonder if it would have flowed better in Russian. However, it really did not translate well at all.

Just can't see an end to this while Putin is still in power.

How one bad decision to use a small tactical nuke escalates

Sorry London ;)

Our response lies under the Atlantic or is it the Pacific or even the North Sea or Arctic ocean. Very few people actually know where until the missile trajectory is visible for a few brief minutes before impact.

Oh my. "Trumps been right about everything". Good god... what delusion is he under here AHAHAHAAHA. He's was right about a FEW things. A broken clock is right twice a day etc... He literally makes stuff up, it's bonkers.

"There wasn't a war with me". Sigh.

The guy couldn't even keep America peaceful for goodness sake. Idolized dictatators (Pootin being one of them!).

Last edited:
The guy running this account is a bit clueless (previously didn't understand that US military vehicles in desert colours can be repainted green for example) but there are apparently some indications of stuff happening in Moldova now:
It seems totally bizarre that Putin would try and take Moldova given how badly Ukraine is going for him, I mean Moldova's army is **** and their "air force" consists of four gunships and some transports but your would think he would realise that Moldova would just ask Romania or Ukraine for help.

Make that's exactly his thinking and he's planning to use "now multiple countries are attacking us!" or "Now the Ukrainian Nazis are attacking Transnistria!" in order to raise Russian support for the war /shrug

Just lol: While Putin was giving his speech, Russia conducted a SARMAT ICBM test launch to show off Russia's nuclear capabilities, but the missile failed...
It gets funnier :P

"The RS-28 Sarmat, known as "Satan II", is a Russian liquid-fueled, MIRV-equipped super-heavy intercontinental ballistic missile produced by the Makeyev Rocket Design Bureau since 2009. It is intended to replace the R-36M ICBM in Russia's arsenal."

Their current R-36M "Satan" missile is Ukranian :cry: Russia even had to sign a deal with Ukraine in 2006 to maintain them and extend their service life because they couldn't figure out how to do it :D

I think Trump might be right (even using his twisted logic) that if he was still President that the Ukraine war would never have started last year, though not for the reasons that he would have us believe.

Putin would have had his lackey still in the White House and therefore, as John Bolton stated, Trump would have weakened NATO so much so and even tried to disband it that Putin might not have felt the need to invade Ukraine as there would be no chance of Ukraine, a country on Russia's border and with close ties to it, ever joining NATO.

Though following that train of thought, if NATO was disbanded as Trump wanted, then Putin would have probably tried to undo another wrong that he spoke of and subsume the Baltic countries back into the Russian orbit by any means necessary. Then why stop at the Baltics, what about those other Slavic countries, surely they would be better off taking their lead from Russia as it was in the good old days? After all, Putin must "MAKE RUSSIA GREAT AGAIN!"

I strongly doubt the world and particularly the European outlook would be as bright as Trump makes out if he was still President or god forbid, he becomes President again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom