Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Putin a Savior

Hahaha.

Peak Chris Wilson

You support your "terrorist" and I'll support mine, how about that? It's called freedom of speech and when it suits you you seem to embrace it. From your "certain demographics" ululations in the Begum thread :

"The whole unprecedented stripping of her citizenship was a rash decision to appease and appeal to certain demographics".

You seem to sway between excusing and condemning those with, for example, strong objections to homosexuals and LGBT folk, namely members of the Islamic State and President Putin....

You support your "terrorist" and I'll support mine, how about that? It's called freedom of speech and when it suits you you seem to embrace it. From your "certain demographics" ululations in the Begum thread :

"The whole unprecedented stripping of her citizenship was a rash decision to appease and appeal to certain demographics".

You seem to sway between excusing and condemning those with, for example, strong objections to homosexuals and LGBT folk, namely members of the Islamic State and President Putin....
Who?

His only argument there seems to be she was a child when it happened.

I guess you guys only get up in arms when it's white girls that are groomed, eh?

The West had always been United, if that was the case why didn't Putin invade Ukraine while Trump was in power. Why did he wait till Grandpa was in power. Now if you say Trump would have turned the other way, then surly that would have been the best time to attack Ukraine.

Why did Putin attack Ukraine under Obama? And nothing was done about it. The world sat back and watched.

He didn't do it in Trump's term because he clearly wasn't ready to do it, he was quite busy in Syria at the time.

More than one Trump official including his NSA has said Trump planned to take America out of NATO in his 2nd term. Waiting for that would have been the perfect time to strike Ukraine would it not?

Clearly Putin thought the West wasn't united and that it would fold so he invaded, he was wrong. In part because Biden along with other leaders like Boris were front and centre drumming up international support for Ukraine and condemnation/sanctions for Russia.

Obama has said he should have done more in 2014 but he also said Europe wasn't interested in doing anything more than they did, which was just weak sanctions. Germany was happy suckling at the energy teat of Russia, as were other countries. Just because they were weak back then doesn't mean they would be weak now. Biden's administration was shouting loud and clear in the weeks leading up to the invasion that Russia was going to invade, they were mocked by many and called "alarmist". They were right and with America leading again the West united behind the effort to stop Putin and Russia in Ukraine.

He would have done a deal. That suited him and screwed over 40 million people.

Something along the lines of Putey you can have Ukraine but I need a quid pro quo;
Hows about the Russian state puts up a load of hotels, uses my name and pays me royalty on that name. Oh and you need to get all the VCRs of that hotel room gathered up and sent to me?

What I can't wrap my head around so far is why the right had become the 'anti-war' ones. It makes zero sense to me, other than it is going down the "nationalist" rabbit hole. I definitely need to study American politics/history more to figure that out.

------

Only a few days left until a full year of war. Absolute madness. The completely flexible and changing reasons, excuses and blame coming out of Russia over the past year are telling. Those that can't see it is all just a bunch of lies from Russia are so blinkered it's nuts. It's OK to not want people dieing and want to have peace, but just accepting a country taking over another for the sake of it... Hmm.

Imagine the EU decided that England was going to be part of the EU and they sent in their forces after we said no. You think we should just give up? Then you are forced to never again speak English, and more.

Last edited:
He didn't do it in Trump's term because he clearly wasn't ready to do it, he was quite busy in Syria at the time.

More than one Trump official including his NSA has said Trump planned to take America out of NATO in his 2nd term. Waiting for that would have been the perfect time to strike Ukraine would it not?

Clearly Putin thought the West wasn't united and that it would fold so he invaded, he was wrong. In part because Biden along with other leaders like Boris were front and centre drumming up international support for Ukraine and condemnation/sanctions for Russia.

Obama has said he should have done more in 2014 but he also said Europe wasn't interested in doing anything more than they did, which was just weak sanctions. Germany was happy suckling at the energy teat of Russia, as were other countries. Just because they were weak back then doesn't mean they would be weak now. Biden's administration was shouting loud and clear in the weeks leading up to the invasion that Russia was going to invade, they were mocked by many and called "alarmist". They were right and with America leading again the West united behind the effort to stop Putin and Russia in Ukraine.

It seems quite clear Putin was waiting for Trump to sow the seeds of discontent globally, wait for the fallout when he left office i.e. no unity amongst NATO members then attack.

However Russias assumption that Biden was weak with no authority and NATO was broken didn't really turn out to be true, Trump will need to try harder next time....

Last edited:
It seems quite clear Putin was waiting for Trump to sow the seeds of discontent globally, wait for the fallout when he left office i.e. no unity amongst NATO members then attack.

However Russias assumption that Biden was weak with no authority and NATO was broken didn't really turn out to be true....

Probably Putin wasn't expecting Trump to be such a useless **** and lose the second term as an encumbant, so was waiting for Trump to weaken NATO even more.

Must have really ****** him off that he didn't get as much return on his investment as he expected.

Lol, wasn't ready. As soon as Biden came to power, Putin was building up troops in the region.

Still believing what they want you to believe.

It gets funnier :p

"The RS-28 Sarmat, known as "Satan II", is a Russian liquid-fueled, MIRV-equipped super-heavy intercontinental ballistic missile produced by the Makeyev Rocket Design Bureau since 2009. It is intended to replace the R-36M ICBM in Russia's arsenal."

Their current R-36M "Satan" missile is Ukranian :cry: Russia even had to sign a deal with Ukraine in 2006 to maintain them and extend their service life because they couldn't figure out how to do it :D

Launch vehicle apotted

<SNIP>

Imagine the EU decided that England was going to be part of the EU and they sent in their forces after we said no. You think we should just give up? Then you are forced to never again speak English, and more.

That would be easy, a few suitcases of cash and we woud have their hierarchy eating from our hands and doing our bidding. That's now obvious if you dig out the news they have done their best to keep from the media, and vice versa, the sympathetic media from the public.

That would be easy, a few suitcases of cash and we woud have their hierarchy eating from our hands and doing our bidding. That's now obvious if you dig out the news they have done their best to keep from the media, and vice versa, the sympathetic media from the public.

You have literally side stepped here in an attempt to deflect my point about whether Ukraine should have just given up.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom