Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be easy, a few suitcases of cash and we woud have their hierarchy eating from our hands and doing our bidding. That's now obvious if you dig out the news they have done their best to keep from the media, and vice versa, the sympathetic media from the public.

You criticise the EU as a whole for some dodgy politicians, but support Putin who runs the whole political establishment in Russia as a criminal enterprise! /Chrislogic

And if anything it shows our western system works at least some of the time, the corrupt politicians were uncovered and dealt with, like over here with our "cash for questions" scandal. Even though most of them get away with it most of the time.

Oh and wasn't the EU supposed to have collapsed by now according to your predictions? Because they wouldn't be able to continue without us in the group, lol. It happened right after Le Penn and Wilders swept to power didn't it and Germany and France left the EU after they saw what a roaring success Britain was having after leaving...

Bless Chris, I think you should stick to what you are good at, as predicting political fortunes isn't one of them.

I guess we’ll just have to see what happens in the next few months. I’d bet my pension on there being no nuclear war though…

You didn't respond to my initial post though, I didn't suggest a nuclear war will happen in the next few months, you said that we could wipe out Russian forces in Ukraine and it would be over in a few days. I'm saying that would result in a nuclear war as Russia doesn't have the conventional means to defend itself so would have to use nukes. I don't think that's even a particular controversial take. If we did start striking Russian forces in Ukraine I'd be heading to an airport and looking for a flight to South America.

Some people on here probably do work in a call center and you're insulting them with your use of it as an insult directed at me

Again you've taken it as an insult, when it was just meant to convey your lack of knowledge on the subject compared to the person you were saying is clueless.

Working in a bank is just as relevant to the point. So lets try again shall we

And lol at saying someone with 22 years military service has less of a clue about military matters than a guy who works in a bank in Leeds :cry:

Again you've taken it as an insult, when it was just meant to convey your lack of knowledge on the subject compared to the person you were saying is clueless.

Working in a bank is just as relevant to the point. So lets try again shall we

And lol at saying someone with 22 years military service has less of a clue about military matters than a guy who works in a bank in Leeds :cry:

Not sure why you're using some weird appeal to authority, I have Uncles who were in the military longer than that and they wouldn't claim to be an expert on this war; I don't think Penfold has done that either.

I'm saying that would result in a nuclear war as Russia doesn't have the conventional means to defend itself so would have to use nukes. I don't think that's even a particular controversial take.

You are not being clear on what you mean.

If we did start striking Russian forces in Ukraine I'd be heading to an airport and looking for a flight to South America.

Really? (And I asked this already) Do you think Russia will use ICBMs because their forces lose and get pushed out of Ukraine?

Or are you saying they would use ICBMs when their own homeland is being attacked and they are losing conventionally?

You are not being clear on what you mean.

Russia would target military targets in Western Europe with tactical nuclear weapons because that is the only way they would have to stop themselves being bombed into the stone age, we would respond in kind, this would result eventually into a full nuclear exchange likely between Britain, the US, and Russia - at minimum.

Really? (And I asked this already) Do you think Russia will use ICBMs because their forces lose and get pushed out of Ukraine?

Or are you saying they would use ICBMs when their own homeland is being attacked and they are losing conventionally?

They would use nuclear tipped cruise missiles fired from their strategic bombers on airfields in Poland and any Western European country where we were launching attacks. We would then respond with nuclear weapons on their military targets, and then they would use ICBM's I expect, and we would too.

After that you guys can have a party in what is left of the burning rubble we used to call Western Civilisation knowing we beat the evil mad man Putin. The Chinese would probably come take over what was left of it under the guise of a humanitarian mission, we'd have to be grateful actually.

Last edited:
Only homophobic, racist bigots look up to dictators like Putin.

Indeed I often ask those who support what they think of his comments on homosexuality and non white people, funny that they never seem to answer for fear of being outed for thier racist/bigoted ideals

However they also believe Putin's theory of the west been run by Nazis..

Nazis who are both gay/black and Jewish....

Jesus wept it is mind boggling.

Last edited:
You didn't respond to my initial post though, I didn't suggest a nuclear war will happen in the next few months, you said that we could wipe out Russian forces in Ukraine and it would be over in a few days. I'm saying that would result in a nuclear war as Russia doesn't have the conventional means to defend itself so would have to use nukes. I don't think that's even a particular controversial take. If we did start striking Russian forces in Ukraine I'd be heading to an airport and looking for a flight to South America.

Apologies, the post rate in here is ridiculous and I’ve probably missed more than one reply.

If we chose to intervene directly and not just by supplying weapons, then Russia has already escalated the conflict beyond it’s current level, it’s not just on a whim because we fancied blowing some **** up ourselves one day.

None of this takes place on Russian soil, so this is still purely in self defence of Ukraine due to the invasion. If they start losing forces, which they will, and fast, the idea they’d instantly resort to nukes is laughable - it would open them up to instant reprisals on a similar level and no-one is going to be that stupid. Putin talks a strong game but he doesn’t have the balls to back it up, and I honestly don’t believe much of his military would actually follow through with the orders.

If I’m proven wrong, you can enjoy knowing this fact from your beach villa in Argentina…

Russia would target military targets in Western Europe with tactical nuclear weapons because that is the only way they would have to stop themselves being bombed into the stone age, we would respond in kind, this would result eventually into a full nuclear exchange likely between Britain, the US, and Russia - at minimum.

They would use nuclear tipped cruise missiles fired from their strategic bombers on airfields in Poland and any Western European country where we were launching attacks. We would then respond with nuclear weapons on their military targets, and then they would use ICBM's I expect, and we would too.

You still haven't answered if this escalation scenario you are worried about is happening because

A) Russia lose the conventional war in Ukraine by the Ukranians with support from NATO and are forced to retreat back to their homeland

or

B) Russia lose the conventional war in Ukraine by NATO forces and are forced to retreat back to their homeland

or

C) Russia itself gets attacked by NATO forces and they can't defend their homeland

Because A) is happening now, there doesn't seem to be any plans for B) and C) just wouldn't happen.

Last edited:
Apologies, the post rate in here is ridiculous and I’ve probably missed more than one reply.

If we chose to intervene directly and not just by supplying weapons, then Russia has already escalated the conflict beyond it’s current level, it’s not just on a whim because we fancied blowing some **** up ourselves one day.

None of this takes place on Russian soil, so this is still purely in self defence of Ukraine due to the invasion. If they start losing forces, which they will, and fast, the idea they’d instantly resort to nukes is laughable - it would open them up to instant reprisals on a similar level and no-one is going to be that stupid. Putin talks a strong game but he doesn’t have the balls to back it up, and I honestly don’t believe much of his military would actually follow through with the orders.

If I’m proven wrong, you can enjoy knowing this fact from your beach villa in Argentina…

I'm pretty confident Russia has a plan for a war with NATO, they didn't build all those strategic bombers and tactical nukes purely as a deterrent. Left with no other option they'll fire them at military targets, why wouldn't they? From a Western point of view it is "mad", from a Russian point of view it is part of their military doctrine and the only way they can defend themselves. They aren't just going to allow their entire military to be bombed into the ground while their bombers sit home in base, would we do that?

But Putin's already claimed parts of Ukraine are now Russia.

But have been retaken or are currently experiencing military action with Ukraine.

There are still no nukes being fired.

Did he invade in January 2021? Took him a full 13 months to build up his forces did it? Almost sounds like he wasn't ready.

It depends what you understand about ready. There was no indication during Trump's time he was going to invade.

He did not move any troops until Biden was in power, the signal to invade came in spring 2021, A few months in to Biden term. I think that says a lot.

I'm pretty confident Russia has a plan for a war with NATO, they didn't build all those strategic bombers and tactical nukes purely as a deterrent. Left with no other option they'll fire them at military targets, why wouldn't they? From a Western point of view it is "mad", from a Russian point of view it is part of their military doctrine and the only way they can defend themselves. They aren't just going to allow their entire military to be bombed into the ground while their bombers sit home in base, would we do that?
It’s not their entire military - just the forces in Ukraine.

I mean, the rest of their military is in just as **** a state anyway, but luckily we have air defence, radar, and a lot of other things that can put their forces out of action if we so wish. You can have all the bombers you want at an airbase armed with all the nukes you can find, but one well placed munition on the runway makes them all useless.

I assume you’ve moved all your money out of your bank and bought some gold with it, in preparation for the post-apocalyptic world that’s coming?

It depends what you understand about ready. There was no indication during Trump's time he was going to invade.

Like I said, that's probably because he was waiting for Trump to further weaken NATO in his second term, but the useless lump of lard didn't win.

He did not move any troops until Biden was in power, the signal to invade came in spring 2021, A few months in to Biden term. I think that says a lot.

Yes, it says he felt he needed to strike now, before Biden repaired the damage Trump had done. He may have thought Biden was weak and wouldn't get involved.

Seems Putin was wrong on all counts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom