Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
The so far absent Russian armour. Their most modern MBT, the T14.
Up till now they have not been fielding it. I suspect due to fear of losing what little of them they have, possible unreliability issues, and possibly fear that they won't be up to the standard that they have talked it up to be.
They must be in a real pickle if they are deploying those, it will be funny as **** if we see one being towed by a tractor in a few weeks time. Sadly though I think they will only be deployed in uncontested areas with massive Russian superiority

Imagine if Ukraine gives one to India to scupper their tech deal with them?

India already has T14's that Russia sent for testing, problem is they all died from overheating - the tank in its current design can only operate in mild or cold climates

Last edited:

Bakhmut looking critical now hope soldiers have had time to retreat it time to get out and take it back another day like other places.

I think Ukraine could have done with another big counter offensive already to draw troops away from Bakhmut as Russia throwing so many resources at it.

Happened earlier in the war spreading Russia thin proved effective.

I also think they should pull out of Bakhmut, it's not that important strategically and it's better to keep the soldiers alive.

Russia have pummelled it into extremely questionably usefulness as well with a lot of it destroyed, so it won't give them a stronghold either.

I just can't see the plan here from Ukraine. Unless I am.missing something, get those men out FFS
They seem to hold out too long, I think they did the same at the Azovstal steel plant. I can understand that they don't want to give up ground , but it's a very costly way of doing it.
Everyone lolling at the Russian casualties taking these places, but far too many Ukranians die too.

I also think they should pull out of Bakhmut, it's not that important strategically and it's better to keep the soldiers alive.

Russia have pummelled it into extremely questionably usefulness as well with a lot of it destroyed, so it won't give them a stronghold either.

Bunch of stuff heading towards Bakhmut rather than pulling out but mostly seems irregular forces - one of the Ukrainian government/army guys was talking about either a couple of brigades or battalions (probably battalions) of heavy mechanized forces on the way as well. At this point though I'd imagine that is going to mostly be securing a pull back rather than pushed in.

EDIT: From the looks of updates on MilitaryLand Ukraine is moving quite a lot of artillery/rocket forces up to the ground west of Bakhmut - I'm guessing with the hope Russians will concentrate in Bakhmut - but with their current approaches I think they are being wary of that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom