Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlackRock is a private company, it's not the government or even a government proxy. So its potential profits from rebuilding Ukraine have nothing to do with US policy on the war.

I'd love to see Biden hand over billions from confiscated Russian assets.
Can you prove those Russian assets are belonging to the Russian government?

If not, what you just stated then is relevant to the assets.

Russian private company, it's not the government or even a government proxy.

They won’t allow dirty Russian money to be given to Ukraine so they can spend it paying US companies to rebuild the country?

I think you need to untwist your conspiracy pants.

US banks and financial institutions will be wary of a perception that deposits are only a presidential decision away from seizure.

Fair or not, it's a consideration.

You had a point???

That the situation you describe....

The US won't allow that as they have very lucrative deals ready to rebuild Ukraine.

....being funded by Russian money is almost the ideal outcome for the US. Why wouldn't they allow it?

I do find it hilarious how people accuse people/countries (especially the US) of profiting from doing the right thing as some kind of illuminati style grand conspiracy.

Of course the US will be involved in the rebuild of Ukraine, and of course they will ensure the business goes to US companies and their allies. There is nothing morally questionably about this. The whole point of the war, and the rebuild is to freeze out those who have shown themselves to be undesirable actors.

It should be win win for the west and Ukraine.

Who is the loser?

Last edited:
Possibly some sanction pain ahead for China.

They may as well just go ahead with it at this point with all the threats they've been given along with the move already to deny them microchips that is in the works, I think accusing China of things they're yet to do isn't the wisest of moves given the animosity that is already there so it might just push them into ******* into the wind just to spite us for constantly accusing them

*China Foreign Minister Qin Gang Meets Russian Counterpart Sergei Lavrov
*China Foreign Minister Qin Gang: China Willing to Maintain Peace and Prosperity With Russia, International Society
*China Foreign Minister Qin Gang: Regarding Ukraine Crisis, China Supports All Efforts to Promote Peace Talks and Will Continue to Play a Constructive Role
*China Foreign Minister Qin Gang: Regarding Ukraine Crisis, China Opposes Double Standards, Pressure From Sanctions
*China Foreign Minister Qin Gang: China and Russia Will Keep Exchanges at All Levels

*Russia’s FSB: Situation in Bryansk Border Region Is Under Control of Law Enforcement Bodies Following Attacks - RIA

*Blinken: He Told Lavrov That Whatever Else Is Happening in World, U.S. Will Always Be Ready to Engage on Strategic Arms Control
*Blinken: Putin Has Showed Zero Interest in Engaging on Peace In Ukraine
*Blinken: Were China to Engage in Material Lethal Support for Russian Aggression That Will Be a Serious Problem for Our Countries
*Blinken: `Serious Problem’ if China Gives Russia Military Aid
*Blinken: US May Sanction China if It Gives Russia Military Aid
*Blinken: Concern That China Is Considering Providing Lethal Assistance to Russia Is a Shared Concern With Other Countries
*Blinken: His Understanding Is Other Nations Raised Concerns in New Delhi Over China Considering Providing Arms to Russia
*Blinken: There Are Real Challenges to the Multilateral System and Those Challenges Are in Many Ways Coming Directly From Russia

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure it'll be us footing the bill if Ukraine win!
You seem to be forgetting Ukraine is an extremely resource rich country, they will foot the bill themselves with loans from the world bank

The West will provide assistance but we wont be paying for anything.

We will however get huge contracts to help rebuild so the money to be made from this will will be huge.

Ukraine sadly will be in deep for the next 40 years.

If Ukraine do win though then its 100% certain that Putin will be gone so who knows what the new leadership will do, they may decide to foot the bill.

They may as well just go ahead with it at this point with all the threats they've been given along with the move already to deny them microchips that is in the works, I think accusing China of things they're yet to do isn't the wisest of moves given the animosity that is already there so it might just push them into ******* into the wind just to spite us for constantly accusing them
I think the whole point is that intelligence agencies know what they are about to do and trying to warn them what will happen if they do.

They are trying to keep China out of it, I doubt it will work as China will probably decide to ignore the warning but at least they have been warned.

Sanctions against china will hurt us all, there is just so much stuff coming from China now that is it stops inflation will go through the roof.

The move by what seems to be a neo-nazi group 30km into Russia itself is just so bizarre. If it's true, what the hell are they thinking? They will be killed or captured extremely quickly as I assume they did this on their own, so will have no backup.

If totally false.. then .. just why? so weird.

Last edited:
You seem to be forgetting Ukraine is an extremely resource rich country, they will foot the bill themselves with loans from the world bank

The West will provide assistance but we wont be paying for anything.

We will however get huge contracts to help rebuild so the money to be made from this will will be huge.

Ukraine sadly will be in deep for the next 40 years.

If Ukraine do win though then its 100% certain that Putin will be gone so who knows what the new leadership will do, they may decide to foot the bill.
Totally agree and is why i made the post earlier where the US sees post-war Ukraine as a cash cow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom