Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Erdogan: Turkey Parliament to Ratify Finland NATO Accession - BBG
*Erdogan: Sweden's NATO Membership Bid Will Directly Rely On Their Measures
*Erdogan: Sweden Has Embraced Terrorists, Handed Sweden a List of 120 “Terrorists” and Demanded Repatriation, Which They Failed To Do
*Erdogan: Sweden Has Taken No Step on List of ‘Terrorists’
Swedish Foreign Minister Billstrom:
- Still a Question of When, Not if, Sweden Becomes Member of NATO
- Turkey’s Decision to Go Ahead With NATO Ratification of Finland Unwelcome, but We Were Prepared For It
- Our Military Integration Into NATO Is Continuing
- We Are Doing Everything in in the Madrid Agreement, Not More Not Less
- Decisions in Extradition Cases Can Be Negative or Positive Because We Have an Independent Judicial Process
- Madrid Agreement With Turkey, Finland Was the Right Thing to Do
- We Seen No Reason Why Hungary Would Not Ratify Swedish Application to Join NATO
- Sweden Is More Secure Today Than When We Applied to Join NATO
- The Most Important Thing Is That Sweden and Finland Become NATO Members As Soon As Possible

*ICC Judges Also Issue Arrest Warrant Against Maria Alekseyevnalvova-Belova
*Russia’s Children Commissioner on ICC Issuing Arrest Warrant for Her: Great That ICC Appreciated My Work to Help Children of This Country - RIA

Last edited:
He really is a ******* idiot isn't he. He completely backed himself into a corner, all in an the name of backward, narcissistic imperialism and a will to want to live in the past. The only way this is ending is with him dead. Which can't come soon enough.

It's about writing history which is something Putin cares quite a lot about even if they pretend not to, it's obvious that nobody expects anyone to arrest him unless of course in the especially rare circumstance that Russia implodes and he tries to flee in which case it's no longer a political issue for countries sending the ol' black bag team to pick him up.

I also think it's a stab at the US as well for trying to get in the court's way so now the US has no choice but to wipe the egg off it's face on the issue.

Yeah, pretty sure the US does not recognise the ICC, which puts them in an odd position re welcoming its decision.

Possibly a little like Robert Fisk- an outstanding investigative journalist, who went into the warzone and searched for the truth.

Unfortunately, as time went on, Fisk became increasingly anti-west to the point of becoming heavily biased.
They're all biased its just a case of whether their bias aligns with yours in which case you'll notice when it doesn't.

Last edited:
*Commander of Ukrainian Ground Forces: Russian Forces Trying to Break Through Ukrainian Defences in Several Directions in Attempt to Fully Encircle Small Eastern City of Bakhmut

*ICC Judges Issue Arrest Warrants Against Putin
*Kremlin: Russia Doesn’t Recognise Jurisdiction Of ICC
*Kremlin: Any ICC Decisions Are Null and Void for Russia
*Kremlin: Very Questions Raised by ICC Are for Us Outrageous and Unacceptable

Last edited:
Let's never get mislead here. Pootin wants Ukraine..it has nothing to do with defence against NATO. NATO is not an aggressor.

Ironically, Russia had the opportunity to join NATO at one point.
Russia never realistically had any opportunity to join NATO. This has been debunked many times. Russia has not been in any position where they have been offered or requested membership of NATO. Most definitely not formally. There have been numerous reports/myths that things have been said informally in the past but to my knowledge all have been debunked.
They have however been part of a couple of agreements/schemes to work on closer cooperation with NATO in the aftermath of the fall of the soviet union. There was definitely an appetite in the west to bring Russia in from the cold, especiallly in the late 90's/00's. However none were in anyway a pathway to NATO membership.

Last edited:
Well drones are designed to be made expendable and operate closer to danger zones where recovery is less likely, so they will be a designed in a way (you would hope) that there’s no issue if they are retrieved by enemies.
Yeah 15$M expendable, doubt they can afford to lose too many of those. Its more a case of they're cheaper than losing pilots if they're liable to be used in conflict zones. The military tech onboard would be very interesting to the russians hence they're going to lengths to try and recover it from deep water

Was a ret. General on CNN last night saying it's pointless sending jets they will be very easily shot down.

Depends why you're sending them up. There's a lot to be said for the Mk 1 eyeball and the Mk 1 human brain. A human-controlled plane cannot be hacked and can make decisions an AI cannot..

It's about time the west turned the heat up with India. As the world's largest democracy they are either with us, or against us, but not both.

How would we do that, by having an Indian PM, an Indian Home Secretary and an Indian ex Home Secretary? Could be a bit of a clash of interests, don't you think? Perhaps, to calm the more sensitive, I should have said of Indian descent.... All this multiculturalism in government creates a few problems, which were obvious to the less "woke". India, as all "countries of colour" that I am aware of, and I have asked here at least three times, have avoided such issues by sensibly rejecting it at governmental level.

How would we do that, by having an Indian PM, an Indian Home Secretary and an Indian ex Home Secretary? Could be a bit of a clash of interests, don't you think? Perhaps, to calm the more sensitive, I should have said of Indian descent.... All this multiculturalism in government creates a few problems, which were obvious to the less "woke". India, as all "countries of colour" that I am aware of, and I have asked here at least three times, have avoided such issues by sensibly rejecting it at governmental level.

My god man do you ever give it a rest?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom