Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can absolutely see a situation in the not too distant future where Russia crumbles and falls apart, especially if Ukraine hold out.

The weight of sanctions, year after year, the damage done to their own economy and people combined with their own corruption - I don’t see how the regime and system can survive.

I mean I’m not mystic Meg by any stretch of imagination, but I feel that Russia is burning the candle from both ends with a blowtorch, it can’t go on forever.

North Korea does very well for itself if your in the top tier of lack of freedom

Sure is a pickle for them huh... leave the ICC and forever forsake any discussion on reparations or be forced into embarrassing themselves every time an international visit involves their favourite imperialist power (oh the hypocrisy...).

Sure is a pickle for them huh... leave the ICC and forever forsake any discussion on reparations or be forced into embarrassing themselves every time an international visit involves their favourite imperialist power (oh the hypocrisy...).

South Africa is a failed state, it's not as if anyone cares what she does these days. I doubt her government will arrest Putin (assuming he even bothers to attend the BRICS Summit). It would be massively unpopular. They're more likely to find some legal loophole that allows them to let him walk.

Was Saddam an evil git, or was he doing what needed to be done to keep warring factions under control?
Honestly, I look at the hell hole that is modern Iraq and wonder if we made it better or worse.

He launched a war against Iran that resulted in over 1 million dead. He used chemical weapons on Iran.

He invaded Kuwait which resulted in the first gulf war.

He used chemical weapons on the Kurds who were his own countrymen.

He spent decades procuring WMD. The fact he didn't have any when we actually went in doesn't take away from the fact he had had them and he spent years blocking weapons inspectors.

No he was a fine and benevolent leader :rolleyes:

I did say in my post that what happened after he was toppled was a **** show.

South Africa these days is a ******** anyway and there is absolutely no chance they arrest Putin, they didn't arrest Assad and they're happy to host other war criminals. And yes South Africans love Russians, they wish their own President was more of a hard liner like Putin

Last edited:
The only way I see Putler going before the ICC is if there’s some sort of internal collapse or overthrow of his government from within Russia, and the new regime offers him up to try and restore relations and get sanctions lifted.

The ICC may as well just put a $100 million bounty on his head, dead or alive - it will be more successful than an arrest warrant

Last edited:
What is it with the right wing and being putin apologists?

I follow Douglas Murray on insta, I know hes not exactly a left leaning author but anytime Russia is mentioned on his posts, 90% of the comments are pro russian and some outright conspiracys, one guy just said "America destroyed the Kursk submarine" :cry:

South Africa these days is a ******** anyway and there is absolutely no chance they arrest Putin, they didn't arrest Assad and they're happy to host other war criminals. And yes South Africans love Russians, they wish their own President was more of a hard liner like Putin

It is like the love for Corbyn, their deep seated dislike of the West combined with favouring some of what Putin represents makes them blind to the dangers of the rest - the poor naive fools think they can have the bits they want without it coming as a package.

Does that prove that Russian/Ukrainian ERA panels work well (when fitted) or considering that Western supplied AT weapons and the Ukrainian ATGMs have turned hundreds of supposedly modern and superior Russian MBTs into burning hulks, are the Russian ATGMs just outdated junk if they can’t kill a T-64 with basic ERA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom