Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vatniks are malding hard over that loss in Berhivka.

Screenshot-2023-06-05-184341.png

:D

I can accept it fine, but just because Russia said it happened doesn't make it true. Need verification.

Haven't they taken out the Patriot weapons system about 4 times now?
As I am neither Ukranian or Russian then I like to hear what is happening, purely as an interested outsider, and personally without the stupid propaganda that both sides push constantly. Both sides will have losses and wins, that's the nature of war, it would be nice to be able to read about that objectively without the poster being accused of being a shill for either side.

Last edited:
As I am neither Ukranian or Russian then I like to hear what is happening, purely as an interested outsider, and personally without the stupid propaganda that both sides push constantly. Both sides will have losses and wins, that's the nature of war, it would be nice to be able to read about that objectively without the poster being accused of being a shill for either side.
sure thing comrade...

Jokes :)

No independent verification but according to Russia they stopped a Ukrainian offensive in Donetsk

It’s entirely possible. It sounds like a small force and possibly not modern western tanks. I’m sure the usual characters here will be jumping for joy regardless.

Intriguing. Not the kind of forces you'd normally use for that but as recently discussed they seem to have reconstituted them into a kind of regular infantry role.
TBH most of them were destroyed so regular recruits are filling their ranks, there will probably be more recruits than VDV in the ranks now.
This thread is rammed solid with rubbish from twitter, and you're complaining about the BBC's standards?

Reuters are also reporting this, along with the Guardian.
Whats being reported is whsst the kremlin is putting out. Its Their until verification either withdraws it or confirms it.

Most reports like this are put out then either confirmed or denyied.

I will assume its true until told otherwise.

TBH most of them were destroyed so regular recruits are filling their ranks, there will probably be more recruits than VDV in the ranks now.

Whats being reported is whsst the kremlin is putting out. Its Their until verification either withdraws it or confirms it.

Most reports like this are put out then either confirmed or denyied.

I will assume its true until told otherwise.

Lmao at the VDV going to Bakhmut. These fools have had their clocks cleaned multiple times already by the AFU, with KIA rates of over 80% and they just go and pickup up more conscripts and come back for more ass whoopings. Get the message and go home ya YMCA Village People look-a-like clowns

Last edited:
Lmao at the VDV going to Bakhmut. These fools have had their clocks cleaned multiple times already by the AFU, with KIA rates of over 80% and they just go and pickup up more conscripts and come back for more ass whoopings. Get the message and go home ya YMCA look-a-like clowns
Just asking, are you Ukranian?

Wagner is capturing Russian Commander's now. I get the feeling that this is heading towards either a window accident and a massive anti-Wagner crackdown or open civil war.

I think Putin will indulge Prighozin for as long as he's useful. As long as he's busy in Ukraine, the Kremlin has nothing to worry about. I don't anticipate a Sulla style return for Prighozin.

Roar only in your head is NATO involved in this war, its a narrative you have created, funnily enough the same narrative Putin has also created, though I get why he has done it. It is not NATO supplying weapons. Its nations that just happen to be in NATO. Just like it isn't the EU supplying weapons. The Netherlands are going to supply F16s, who can blame them, Russia shot down Malaysia Airlines Flight 17 that was full of their citizens. Putin has killed our citizens on our soil with chemical weapons. To beat Russia, Ukraine needs to go on the offensive, to do that they need our weapons and the longer range the better.

And no, the UK entering the war to fight directly against Russian troops would be us at war with Ukraine. No one has suggested that, its just a strawman you are using because your arguments are so weak.

This isn't just the action of independent states, NATO is very actively involved in the support as clearly stated by the head of NATO who has met Zelensky and has regular contact and meetings with him lol

I have bias. I can admit it. I try to stay unbiased, but it feels sore when I see what I consider my side taking loses. (But it is more that "evil is winning"). I still want to hear the news unbiased though, but could do without the Russian propaganda that is wayyyyyyyyyyyy worse than Ukraine's in terms of outright lies.

Last edited:
Why is the BBC even reporting on a unverified segment. Isn't the point of news to inform the reader on confirmed events. All it's doing is spreading fake news and worry.

A key line from the rumour makes it clear as to the veracity " at the time of this Ukrainian attack was led by Russian Chief of the General Staff Valery Gerasimov" That guy is like Alexander the great, Julius Ceaser and Patton all one right..

News organisation can report unverified stories as long as they clearly state its unverified. The problem comes when they don't mention that and report something as though it is fact. Refusing to report on something just because we might not like it is where you end up with an echo chamber and the public losing confidence in news media.

They will of course take losses but those numbers are fantastical. What's more likely they are doing probing attacks to gauge the heaviest resistance & draw Russian attention elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom