Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Discord? really you get crap from discord now

No. The report is from a bunch of intelligence files leaked on Discord by a member of the US military, who was subsequently arrested. This has been extensively covered in the media.

Details about the plan, which have not been previously reported, were collected by a European intelligence service and shared with the CIA in June 2022. They provide some of the most specific evidence to date linking the government of Ukraine to the eventual attack in the Baltic Sea, which U.S. and Western officials have called a brazen and dangerous act of sabotage on Europe’s energy infrastructure.

The European intelligence report was shared on the chat platform Discord, allegedly by Air National Guard member Jack Teixeira. The Washington Post obtained a copy from one of Teixeira’s online friends.

Last edited:
And yet it doesnt make the top 20 for worlds largest dams....

Really? Jesus, I am looking them up!

18 bn cu m is so big, I can't conceive it, so clearly I still have some room for amazement!

Edit: I just looked them up- the Aswan dam is ten times that volume!

Sorry about all the exclamation marks.

Last edited:
I instantly want to think these are cheap and nasty based on their origin but i have no idea how good chinas military stuff actually is Or isn’t.
dalRpQZ.png

Tesco value if Tesco made them, probably better than Russian equivalent by the fact Kadyrov is using the Chinese ones over Russian (unless he's already burned through Russian made equivalents and there's no more to spare for his Toktik army)

I instantly want to think these are cheap and nasty based on their origin but i have no idea how good chinas military stuff actually is Or isn’t.

Pretty standard fair medium/light utility vehicle really - copy cat box van chassis with 4x4 transmission and light armour capable of withstanding up to full power rifle cartridges (tested against steel core 7.62mm but penetrated by armour piercing rounds of similar or higher calibre) and shell fragments. .50 cal would likely go through and through. Engine a touch underpowered but will do the job - I suspect if you were trashing it around a battlefield overheating would become a concern.

I have my doubts it is in any way mine resistant.

EDIT: Apparently there is an up armour package for it which gives protection against 7.62mm AP rounds ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ZFB-05 ). Some of the information there isn't correct for the vehicle as per the Tweet above however.

Last edited:
Look forward to seeing some HESH rounds get put through them.

They are not a vehicle you'd want to be in anywhere near actual fighting - as someone said in the comments even a hard, non penetrating, hit and you've got all kinds of stuff which can splinter/fragment and fly around the cabin, etc. whoever designed them has never actually tested or has experience of an actual hot situation. Good enough for ferrying troops from behind the lines though where you might encounter incidental stuff like shell fragments or errant rounds, etc.

Last edited:
yyyrr45654666rrr6rrrr6etyryyggvvxbxbxbbcg4__""":)_"000__""""""+"^÷©$$$$$$$$✓¢✓✓[}\\\\[}}™§✓§_"©"©""""""_9"9"99__9_+£-&£-____-____-__£_-__-_-_-£-&&&_&&--_&-;+;;;&&;;;--&&&&_&-__-_&-----&---&-_&_&_-&&&---+----+--£+---&--_-&-_-_&-&££-£&_£-£-_----+--:-£-&£_£--&-_-&-£_£-_--£_--£--£-££-_''":::''""'''''"''''''''"''''"""""""'©©©©"x"x"©

What part of this message did you lot not get? :cry:

Pocket typing ftw, still more legible than some here :D

I wonder if any of those Saxons are left ;)

I think I'd rather have something like the Foxhound/Ocelot and/or Oshkosh - I'm a bit of a sucker for an aggressive looking armoured SUV - if I had the money and skills I'd love to convert a Pathfinder (R51) (w/ one of the better engines we never got in the UK :() into something a bit like the Rezvani Vengeance.

Last edited:
In the latest ramblings :

There seems to be a fair few Russians whose response to the flooding in Ukraine is basically: "now we should turn Kyiv into a wasteland conventional or nuclear"...

Last edited:
I think I'd rather have something like the Foxhound/Ocelot and/or Oshkosh - I'm a bit of a sucker for an aggressive looking armoured SUV - if I had the money and skills I'd love to convert a Pathfinder (R51) (w/ one of the better engines we never got in the UK :() into something a bit like the Rezvani Vengeance.

For aesthetics, you can't beat the ww2 puma. It's just so badass in a 1940s scifi kinda way.

images-jpeg.jpg

There seems to be a fair few Russians whose response to the flooding in Ukraine is basically: "now we should turn Kyiv into a wasteland conventional or nuclear"...

I think too many just blame Putin, sadly at this point many many Russians are complicit, it’s a different culture and mindset.

Looks like an area of Russia near Novaya Tavolzhanka is still under RDK control - shame they appear to be actual Nazis and believe in a pure ethnic Russian state (or at least some of them).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom