Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I think people need a little perspective... The next coming weeks/months will be bloody, for both sides. Equipment WILL be lost, likely in significant numbers.

If anyone thinks that western armour is immune, have a word with yourself, even a Talib with some homemade explosive can take out western armour.
Lets also remember even though a good chunk of the newly committed forces of the newly formed Ukrainian brigades have had western training. That dosnt immediately turn them into super soldiers. They have received a very condensed training package with the goal of making a civilian something other than a complete liability in a warzone. I hope they have taken a lot from the training they have received, however they are at the end of the day completely inexperienced. I just hope that they have gained enough from the training to allow them to learn quickly in battle. I mean lets face it the ones that dont learn quickly wont be around long enough to make the mistake again as sad as it is. The coming battles are going to be brutal and we are going to see a lot of stuff we dont like. As has already been said multiple time in this thread, Ukraine are now on the offensive, they are going to see a disproportionate number of casualties as is the rule of doctrine in this matter.

This is a war! It aint gonna be pretty!

Last edited:
I don't think of a drone explodes next to your head there will need to be any mercy killing as your head will no longer exist
You'd be surprised one video I saw the Russian took a grenade right on head/face. The explosions looked pretty brutal and I could see the video still had a way to go. Once the dust had settled by some miracle/curse he looked like he was still alive as his body was twitching. Rather then blow his head and face clear off he was left with very severe brain damage, almost zombie like. I'm not shocked easily but that was hard to watch.

Lets also remember even though a good chunk of the newly committed forces of the newly formed Ukrainian brigades have had western training. That dosnt immediately turn them into super soldiers. They have received a very condensed training package with the goal of making a civilian something other than a complete liability in a warzone. I hope they have taken a lot from the training they have received, however they are at the end of the day completely inexperienced. I just hope that they have gained enough from the training to allow them to learn quickly in battle. I mean lets face it the ones that dont learn quickly wont be around long enough to make the mistake again as sad as it is. The coming battles are going to be brutal and we are going to see a lot of stuff we dont like. As has already been said multiple time in this thread, Ukraine are now on the offensive, they are going to see a disproportionate number of casualties as is the rule of doctrine in this matter.

A lot of progress so far has come from the 92nd and 93rd - both extremely experienced and skilled - but at a cost - they've lost many of their best soldiers over the months including holding Bakhmut for many months against the odds. Can't replace that experience easily.

THey will come eventually... Nice to finally see the Nasty in action against the Russian's. Didnt some Scandinavian countries also pledge some Archers a while back? Seeing as thats what we are very possibly looking at replacing the AS90 with, I'd be more interested in seeing how that performs in the heat of battle.

Ouch 54 OMBR video of a suicide drone getting a headshot on a Russian...

Is that the one in the trenches where his 'comrade' mercy kills afterwards?

You'd be surprised one video I saw the Russian took a grenade right on head/face. The explosions looked pretty brutal and I could see the video still had a way to go. Once the dust had settled by some miracle/curse he looked like he was still alive as his body was twitching. Rather then blow his head and face clear off he was left with very severe brain damage, almost zombie like. I'm not shocked easily but that was hard to watch.

You are all pretty sick. Why would you watch **** like that? It's dehumanising as fick.

You are all pretty sick. Why would you watch **** like that? It's dehumanising as fick.
Get over yourself! Not everyone is so weak minded.
A lot of it comes from a simple human condition called morbid curiosity. Then there is simple interest in current events, were not all as fragile when it comes to mortality, it happens, somestimes it happens close to us sometimes not. Death is a matter of reality!

Personally I dont go seaking this stuff out but I can understand the interest in people wanting to know whats happening. Lets not beat around the bush... This **** is most definitely happening!

The post-ww2 photo books published in the uk had just as graphic imagery. It provided a useful insight into the reality of war.

There is a balance to it - the older K2 54 OMBR videos were good because they gave a gritty insight into the grim realities of the war without glorifying it - sadly their more recent videos are short glory shots, etc.

There are 1-2 posters here who do actively hunt out and revel in the gory stuff and Russian misery which I find distasteful.

So apparently, AFU have broken ALL THREE defensive lines in the south. IF TRUE, this is absolutely insane.

Get some salt, and throw it though ok...

Edit: Apparently AFU also went back into Bahkmut!
On one of update videos there was a report Ukraine had pushed Russia back as far as the canal in Bakmhut. With all this noise on SM a lot of it could be deliberate misdirection, I'd wait for the map updates before getting to excited.

Edit
Deepstate Map hasn't been updated for over a day now which suggests something substantial has happened with the front lines.

Last edited:
From reports, the leopard reputation is taking a hammering.

Not sure Germany will be quite happy with it's performance or how it's being used.

"From reports". You mean Russian propaganda..lol.

Crew survived in every incident so far, and one is already repaired and back to work.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom