Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do hate all the doubles stuff and think it is most likely nonsense.

I mean, the second picture here, if genuine, does make him look a lot younger and thinner in the face, but angles, lighting, exposure, focal length etc etc can all make such a difference to how someone looks that it is difficult to make any decent conclusion from two random pictures.
Don't try and compare anything. There are simple facts. Folk who meet up with Poo tin have to go on quarantine and this was recent with propaganda reporters he met up with that was on tv. Do you think the same person is meeting some government folk in Dagestan that have not been on quarantine... Oh, nevermind.

That was at the height of the pandemic though. Putin will have the finest quality mRNA vaccines in him now.
Do you want to tell us more?

I mean, the second picture here, if genuine, does make him look a lot younger and thinner in the face, but angles, lighting, exposure, focal length etc etc can all make such a difference to how someone looks that it is difficult to make any decent conclusion from two random pictures.

It's almost as if people have never done online dating..

Wasn't the Wagner rebellion mostly about Prigozhin wanting revenge on Shoigu for him bombing Wagner troops? I haven't seen anything suggesting Prigozhin wanted to kill Putin and take over Russia, I think if that was the case he wouldn't be allowed to live in Belarus.

Wasn't the Wagner rebellion mostly about Prigozhin wanting revenge on Shoigu for him bombing Wagner troops? I haven't seen anything suggesting Prigozhin wanted to kill Putin and take over Russia, I think if that was the case he wouldn't be allowed to live in Belarus.

After Putin came put with a statement about Prigozhin, Prigozhin said that Putin had chosen the wrong side and there would be a new president soon.

Wasn't the Wagner rebellion mostly about Prigozhin wanting revenge on Shoigu for him bombing Wagner troops?

That and the forced conscription of Wagner troops into the Russian Army from July 1st

I haven't seen anything suggesting Prigozhin wanted to kill Putin and take over Russia, I think if that was the case he wouldn't be allowed to live in Belarus.

I said the same at the start of this. The rebellion wasn't about Prigozhin himself taking over from Putin (he doesn't have the political connections to be able to successfully depose Putin and then rule) though I would imagine if the machinations had resulted in Putins overthrow, Prig would have probably wanted Shoigu's job for his efforts.

What about when they're at different places at the same time....

VDV aren't special forces (SOF or Spetznaz, etc.) as such though they may operate as special forces support. Though they've lost many of the most experienced ones which will act as a multiplier for the effect of the losses they've "only" lost about 40% of the total pre-war special forces manpower through death or injury so far (which is also mirrored by the likes of the VDV and other airmobile/airborne forces).
Not the information I read, the west said they were gutted by 90 to 95% of their forces and as they take 4 years to train they are not getting replaced anytime soon.

The presentation suggested the 22nd and two other special forces brigades were gutted by 90 to 95 per cent. The bold bit has come from the pentagon.

Not the information I read, the west said they were gutted by 90 to 95% of their forces and as they take 4 years to train they are not getting replaced anytime soon.

The presentation suggested the 22nd and two other special forces brigades were gutted by 90 to 95 per cent. The bold bit has come from the pentagon.

Of the forces sent into Ukraine yes some brigades were seeing losses in the 90s of percent but they didn't send 100% of their special forces or airborne and other light assault forces into Ukraine.

Kind of related to that I think the bars for % destroyed from total on this image give a better representation of Russian losses in Ukraine albeit doesn't show it for personnel:

Though I don't think that entirely illustrates it as tanks and artillery for instance doesn't really illustrate that a certain amount was pulled out of reserve and used rather than active stuff and in reality a certain amount of that reserve stock will be unusable or no longer exists.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom