Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
I won't post the link as there is swearing in the subtitles but the Ukrainian Security Services got in on a Zoom call where women collaborators were talking about kidnapping children to send to Russia. I'd bring back public hanging for that crime and I'm anti capital punishment. I hope they are all caught and rot in prison for the rest of their days.

The horros Russia does to children on a grand scale makes it hard not to enjoy exploded russians that failed invading Ukraine. The only good russian military in Ukraine is exploded or POW.

DU shells are standard armour-piercing shells for the Russian deployed T-80BV and would obviously be the best shell for tank-on-tank fights. Russian media also reported that T-72s and T-90s were being upgraded for its use in 2018. So why wouldn't they use them against Ukrainian armour? It's not like they have any ethical objections?
The only plausible explanation that comes to mind is that Russia only made fifteen DU rounds due to budget issues and they used them all in Syria :cry:

Reactions: SPG
Russia is unhappy with Turkey, with Z bots on telegram spamming messages saying they got stabbed in the back and they want Turkey to be nuked

Why?

1) Turkey has just released the Azovstal POWs to Ukraine; the agreement Turkey had with Russia is that it would hold these POWs until the end of the war, but Turkey said screw it and flew them out

2) Turkey's President has said he approves of Ukraine joining NATO

I wonder what the US gave Turkey in return. Either way, it’s good to see.

If we are going to criticise Ukraine and/or the US for the supply and use of cluster munitions (as per the recent BBC news, etc.) I hope that comes with a substantial commitment to supply Ukraine with standard artillery ammunition or alternative munitions. There is little I hate worse than berating someone for making the wrong choice while at the same time making it harder for them to, or not supporting them to, make the right choice when they are in a tough situation.

If we are going to criticise Ukraine and/or the US for the supply and use of cluster munitions (as per the recent BBC news, etc.) I hope that comes with a substantial commitment to supply Ukraine with standard artillery ammunition or alternative munitions. There is little I hate worse than berating someone for making the wrong choice while at the same time making it harder for them to, or not supporting them to, make the right choice when they are in a tough situation.

Yep well said

Europe promised a million conventional shells will be produced but Ukraines needs shells today not tomorrow and the sooner that million is provided the sooner cluster shells can stop being used

The only reason Ukraine is now receiving cold war cluster shells is because everyone's stockpiles of conventional shells has run dry; if you want Ukraine not to use cluster shells, then provide them with conventional shells, don't just moan about it

Last edited:
Russia is unhappy with Turkey, with Z bots on telegram spamming messages saying they got stabbed in the back and they want Turkey to be nuked

Why?

1) Turkey has just released the Azovstal POWs to Ukraine; the agreement Turkey had with Russia is that it would hold these POWs until the end of the war, but Turkey said screw it and flew them out

2) Turkey's President has said he approves of Ukraine joining NATO

Turkey knows what side it's bread is buttered on.
Especially after the botched coup.

Something like more longer range missiles would do bloody wonders.

Jesus the west need a good wake the hell up slapping.

The supply of cluster bombs is quite possibly due to the West being low on standard artillery shells.

Agreed, they are towards the more aggressive end of land gained quite regularly.
Although others are much slower to "accept" movement than is realistic due to wanting geo located images.

I usually find Militaryland.net fairly accurate though they mostly only use confirmed positions - they seem to be able to dig up images/videos of activity a lot miss.

Agreed, they are towards the more aggressive end of land gained quite regularly.
Although others are much slower to "accept" movement than is realistic due to wanting geo located images.

It does paint a very good picture, i think the reality is if Ukraine really did have that sort of beachhead over the Dnipro the Russians would have blown the bridge North of Oleshky over the river Konka River by now.

It does paint a very good picture, i think the reality is if Ukraine really did have that sort of beachhead over the Dnipro the Russians would have blown the bridge North of Oleshky over the river Konka River by now.

Videos show Russian vehicles around the north of Oleshky being engaged by artillery - I'd assume Ukraine has at least some presence over the Dnipro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom