Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Werent they kicked out for buying Russian AA systems or similar?
Yeah they bought S-400 (or maybe S-500) because the USA refused to give them a decent price on Patriots and the USA threw it's toys out of the pram and blocked them from buying F-35s.

It was a subject of much comedy at the time as the USA basically said "Buying from our competitors because our stuff's overpriced? Fine! You're not allowed to buy more of of our overpriced stuff! Boom! Hit em right where it hurts, in my own wallet!"

Scott Ritter has blessed Twitter with his genius yet again.
Scott is a **** but he's got a somewhat valid point as far as Lindsey Graham goes, I don't recall him complaining too hard about UKUSA launching an illegal war against brown people but when Russia does it against white people he acts like it's the most horrific thing he's heard of.

Dude's a two faced slime, which is somewhat to be expected as he's a Republican senator...

Last edited:
Reactions: B&W
Yeah they bought S-400 (or maybe S-500) because the USA refused to give them a decent price on Patriots and the USA threw it's toys out of the pram and blocked them from buying F-35s.

It was a subject of much comedy at the time as the USA basically said "Buying from our competitors because our stuff's overpriced? Fine! You're not allowed to buy more of of our overpriced stuff! Boom! Hit em right where it hurts, in my own wallet!"

Scott is a **** but he's got a somewhat valid point as far as Lindsey Graham goes, I don't recall him complaining too hard about UKUSA launching an illegal war against brown people but when Russia does it against white people he acts like it's the most horrific thing he's heard of.

Dude's a two faced slime, which is somewhat to be expected as he's a Republican senator...

Turkey being kicked out of the F35 program wasn't retaliation for not buying patriots. It was because the US didn't want Russia finding out secrets about the F35 or being able to test the S400 against it. If Turkey had bought some Russian tanks or something, that would have been fine, but the F35 and S400 were both pretty much designed to defeat each other and the F35 contains very secretive technology that the US doesn't want to fall into enemy hands.

Scott does not have a point and the whataboutism thrown around are childish and ridiculous. You can very easily argue the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan were wrong, but equating them with what Russia is doing is farcical.

Werent they kicked out for buying Russian AA systems or similar?
Yes. They purchased the S-400 system, and that system comes with Russian support staff which means the Kremlin would've had free access to all radar data collected by the system, and that would've included the F-35s Turkey were going to get.

Isn't that Scott Ritter a sex offender with minors?

Fairly sure he's with RFK on the "its all US/NATOs fault" rather than it being Russia who has a long history of invading neighbours and committing war crimes.

Yes that is multiple time convicted kiddy fiddler Scott Ritter, the man has done jail time twice for sexual offences with underage girls. Funny thing about this, this issue seems for some reason be common with several pro Russian supporters

Putin does believe that Russia is the rightful descendants of the Greek empire and the Greeks liked their young children if you know what I mean, so perhaps there is some connection there and these pro Russian supporters are hopefully for a new world order where they can live out their sick fantasies. We saw this with ISIS too, where males interested in young girls would join or want to join ISIS because they were promised they could have all the young girls they wanted in the new world order

Last edited:
I seem to remember we won that war, no thank to people like you ;)

Most sensible people would look at World War 1 as a tragedy and a waste of human life, millions of young lives lost in brutal inhumane ways, the PTSD suffered by men in World War 1 is likely felt epigenetically by generations today. It's because of the brutality of World War one and understanding what went on makes me feel so strongly about ending the conflict in Ukraine rather than cheering on every death like it's a sports match. People like me wouldn't have made 16 year old kids charge heavy machine guns, that's what I know.

Here's a nice educational interview for you

Don't want to misunderstand here.. is he saying the war in Ukraine is legitimate by Russia?

That's exactly what he is saying.

Isn't that Scott Ritter a sex offender with minors?

Fairly sure he's with RFK on the "its all US/NATOs fault" rather than it being Russia who has a long history of invading neighbours and committing war crimes.

Correct on both counts.

Most sensible people would look at World War 1 as a tragedy and a waste of human life, millions of young lives lost in brutal inhumane ways, the PTSD suffered by men in World War 1 is likely felt epigenetically by generations today. It's because of the brutality of World War one and understanding what went on makes me feel so strongly about ending the conflict in Ukraine rather than cheering on every death like it's a sports match. People like me wouldn't have made 16 year old kids charge heavy machine guns, that's what I know.

Which is why Russia's invasion of Ukraine need comprehensively ending so people like Putin don't think they can further their goals via armed aggression again, for the sake of future peace. Wars are always a tragedy and waste of human life but that doesn't mean in any given moment pursuing peace at all cost, as noble or well intentioned as it might seem, is the right thing to do.

The notion that Russia was at risk of any overt action by NATO via Ukraine is laughable, though how the Russian regime might see it through the filter of how they would do things - few in the West want their lives inconvenienced by a war with Russia and the inevitable escalation to strategic weapons, there would be effectively zero public support without something on the scale of an invasion of a NATO or Western aligned country to bring people around.

Every war is a tragedy and waste of human life. The reality is though that you have to defeat an aggressor who has his nation invade yours, rape, murder and kidnap your civilians and children. You can stand on the side lines and clutch your pearls while saying "oh the humanity" but the defenders have to get on and take back their their nation even if it is a slow process.

I would argue that WW1 started in 1871 with the unification of the German Empire under the Prussians and the Kaiser realising they had lost the scramble for Africa, thus only had limited options for expansion. Only Italy came later and were thrown out of Ethopia when they tried colonialisation.

Imagine the loss of life, genetic selection (not just a few minor epigenetic changes) and loss of culture that would dwarf the numbers you refer to if dictators like Hitler and Putin were allowed through the gates. We know you’d welcome them though, you’ve made that very clear. Thank goodness our leaders and my great grandparents weren’t as weak and chose to rise up against evil. Having Jewish family members who escaped hitler, I can tell you that the alternative is far worse.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom