Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.

I just checked this, as it sounded too good to be true.

There is zero evidence- it's not appearing in any major newspapers, and stories about Turkey and the Black Sea don't mention it. There is no Turkish government statement, Hurriyet doesn't mention it, or Al Jazeera.

So, it's probably disinformation. If anyone has reliable sources, I will apologise.

Good old twitter, eh?

Last edited:
Imagine the loss of life, genetic selection (not just a few minor epigenetic changes) and loss of culture that would dwarf the numbers you refer to if dictators like Hitler and Putin were allowed through the gates. We know you’d welcome them though, you’ve made that very clear. Thank goodness our leaders and my great grandparents weren’t as weak and chose to rise up against evil. Having Jewish family members who escaped hitler, I can tell you that the alternative is far worse.

We're talking about World War one? Lol

Most sensible people would look at World War 1 as a tragedy and a waste of human life, millions of young lives lost in brutal inhumane ways, the PTSD suffered by men in World War 1 is likely felt epigenetically by generations today. It's because of the brutality of World War one and understanding what went on makes me feel so strongly about ending the conflict in Ukraine rather than cheering on every death like it's a sports match. People like me wouldn't have made 16 year old kids charge heavy machine guns, that's what I know.

Here's a nice educational interview for you

Sure, it was called the war to end all wars. So much so that people didn’t flinch at the idea of sending their children out to so the same 20 years later. Why?

I just checked this, as it sounded too good to be true.

There is zero evidence- it's not appearing in any major newspapers, and stories about Turkey and the Black Sea don't mention it. There is no Turkish government statement, Hurriyet doesn't mention it, or Al Jazeera.

So, it's probably disinformation. If anyone has reliable sources, I will apologise.

Good old twitter, eh?

I can't find anything which explicitly spells it out, they seem to be extrapolating from some general statements to the end of protecting shipping in the Black Sea.

EDIT: On a related note I wish people would stop the ARMA, DCS, etc. inflammatory titled clickbait people doing to make a little advertising money and/or stir things up... I can see it a mile off but that doesn't make it any less ******* stupid, we don't need that kind of rubbish.

Last edited:
I can't find anything which explicitly spells it out, they seem to be extrapolating from some general statements to the end of protecting shipping in the Black Sea.

EDIT: On a related note I wish people would stop the ARMA, DCS, etc. inflammatory titled clickbait people doing to make a little advertising money and/or stir things up... I can see it a mile off but that doesn't make it any less ******* stupid, we don't need that kind of rubbish.

Agree thats my take.

Ergodan has probably said its unacceptable for the grain deal to stop but if it does they will take action or something like that.

There is a big difference between extrapolating and "(Turkey) has just been announced that..."!

I long for the days of @Turn and his verbatim Bloomberg/ reuters feed.

There is a big difference between extrapolating and "(Turkey) has just been announced that..."!

I long for the days of @Turn and his verbatim Bloomberg/ reuters feed.

Something I see a lot with this war - people turning throwaway general remarks into an intention of action, almost as if they think if it is perpetuated enough it will become fact :(

EDIT: Maybe in some cases well meaning but still just stupid.

Last edited:
Don't want to misunderstand here.. is he saying the war in Ukraine is legitimate by Russia?
Yes Scott Ritter is a massive Putin fan, like trump. But there will be more too it, he will be on the kremlins payroll

Putin runs a lot of stooges, he has them in every country, including this one. They have a huge machine running the world over in every area of social media.

Sure, everything you droned on about only applies to WW1.

No it doesn't, you're typing rubbish and accusing me of welcoming Hitler because I said World War One was a human tragedy. If you enjoy warmongering so much stop posting on here and get yourself to Ukraine, I'm sure you'll have an excuse why you can't go join in the fighting though

Last edited:
Most sensible people would look at World War 1 as a tragedy and a waste of human life, millions of young lives lost in brutal inhumane ways, the PTSD suffered by men in World War 1 is likely felt epigenetically by generations today. It's because of the brutality of World War one and understanding what went on makes me feel so strongly about ending the conflict in Ukraine rather than cheering on every death like it's a sports match. People like me wouldn't have made 16 year old kids charge heavy machine guns, that's what I know.

Here's a nice educational interview for you

The human tradegy of WW1 was perhaps avoidable. But what do you think the alternative to this war is? It's either Ukraine give up their country and accept ethnic cleansing or they fight for their survival. There is no other alternative because of Russia's objectives.

Russia wouldn't stop at the Ukraine border either if they made it there.

The human tradegy of WW1 was perhaps avoidable. But what do you think the alternative to this war is? It's either Ukraine give up their country and accept ethnic cleansing or they fight for their survival. There is no other alternative because of Russia's objectives.

Russia wouldn't stop at the Ukraine border either if they made it there.

But in fantasy simp land, Elon or Trump could fix it within 24 hours.

Yes Scott Ritter is a massive Putin fan, like trump. But there will be more too it, he will be on the kremlins payroll

Putin runs a lot of stooges, he has them in every country, including this one. They have a huge machine running the world over in every area of social media.
the world must look so simple to you when everybody who doesn't agree [with opinions forced upon you by western mainstream] must be either on payroll or personal friend of Putin...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom