Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Russians soldiers now using bows and arrows (can't attach videos cause they are attaching grenades to the arrows and shooting them)

I wonder when we'll see the first trebuche

Videos have also appeared of Russian soldiers receiving ppsh guns from ww2 and boxes of bayonets

Last edited:
The Southern defences seem pretty deep, especially the mine fields which seem to be the biggest issue.

They are doing pretty good considering. I know we thought the dragon teeth wouldn't be an issue... But it's the mines that are ruining it.

Videos have also appeared of Russian soldiers receiving ppsh German guns from ww2 and boxes of bayonets

Just sayin PPSh not German. (EDIT: Though Nazis did modify some for their use in WW2 and were later adopted by East Germany).

Last edited:
Wondering if we will soon see some form of Russian collapse around Bakhmut soon?

Depends how well dug in the troops are.
The Southern defences seem pretty deep, especially the mine fields which seem to be the biggest issue.

They are doing pretty good considering. I know we thought the dragon teeth wouldn't be an issue... But it's the mines that are ruining it.

Yeah, apart from the areas washed away because of the dam breach.

I'd bet a shiny pound coin this is where the cluster munitions will be used. They know that area will be a hard slog and resource hungry so why not make it less hard and less deadly to the Ukrainian forces.
Once these heavier entrenchments are cleared, oh look we have enough regular projectiles again, found more down the back of the sofa. (Being semi facetious on last bit btw)

Last edited:
Why does America produce so many idiots on both ends of the political spectrum :rolleyes:

Just because he has a differing opinion to you doesn't make him an "idiot". The situation in Ukraine is very complicated and has been going on for over 10 plus years prior to the invasion. The US had a lot of involvement in the Maidan revolution and provoked matters.

What professor West says here mirrors what professor Mearsheimer has been saying for years

Cornel west has some "interesting" ideas like wanting the US military to be completely dismantled and abolished and also the US pulling out of all foreign agreements and withdrawing all funding to foreign governments and agencies. But he's no different to the other politicians on the far left and far right of both sides who wish to turn America into an isolationist country that doesn't engage with the outside world. Whether he believes the trash that comes out of his mouth or not, he says it because it serves his purpose of trying to make America isolationist and that's his primary mandate he runs on when he tried in the past to stand for president but no major party wants him

Last edited:
It's odd that all these convenient allies of Russia all say they're not pro-putin in essentially the same phrasing as each other, definitely not scripted whatsoever. I wonder how many scantily clad gifts it took before they came with added garnish of FSB honeypot?

Just because he has a differing opinion to you doesn't make him an "idiot". The situation in Ukraine is very complicated and has been going on for over 10 plus years prior to the invasion. The US had a lot of involvement in the Maidan revolution and provoked matters.

What professor West says here mirrors what professor Mearsheimer has been saying for years

Its what he is saying that is idiotic. He is living in a fantasy world where Putin will accept a "just peace". His blaming of US Empire for this war is delusional. There is one person and only one person to blame for this war. Would he say they should bring in African leaders to negotiate a peace if Russia invaded Alaska? It was Russian once, maybe they think it should be again. People like this offer nothing to the discourse, they are basically saying Ukraine should accept Russia taking their land and surrender.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom