Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Russian car industry continues to be slow as the monthly numbers of cars purchased continues to be at 20% to 25% of the pre war level

Also, pre war, European brands made up a large proportion of new car sales but these days 50 to 60% of all new cars sold are Ladas and the majority of the rest is Chinese brands like Geely

So that means washing machines are on hold for now, new targets are car parts, I can see the Bridge being gridlocked with stolen cars now, possibly even with washing machines on the roof and sticking out the boots.

From the horse's mouth:

*snip*
I thought the original reports were a little out of character. I had only been seeing snippets as I was out of country for the past 10 days, but the headline quotes just seemed a bit odd and off message.
To be fair he's probably the only current MP I have any shred of respect for.

Last edited:
I thought the original reports were a little out of character. I had only been seeing snippets as I was out of country for the past 10 days, but the headline quotes just seemed a bit odd and off message.
To be fair he's probably the only current MP I have any shred of respect for.

He's also right I think in that any UK party in power would aid Ukraine, I like to think that's true :)

So that means washing machines are on hold for now, new targets are car parts, I can see the Bridge being gridlocked with stolen cars now, possibly even with washing machines on the roof and sticking out the boots.
Russia running out of missiles and artillery any day now for the past 500 days, must be some stockpile of washing machines around Moscow.

Russia running out of missiles and artillery any day now for the past 500 days, must be some stockpile of washing machines around Moscow.
Ohh Comrade-Jaffa is back, guess this months ruble payment has just cleared.
mods can we vote on a name change from Lord-Jaffa to Comrade-Jaffa

Don't they have those big massive JCB things with the huge roller on them that blow them up?

I know there are a lot of mines but those can clear paths for the armour
Yes but they're slow and as Ukraine has found out, not great for pushing on enemy defences because it leaves your column prone to artillery/air attack and those rollers aren't 100% effective at clearing the mines, it's more around 50% and hugely reliant on ground being flat for the rollers to be effective

The amount of absolute morons on Twitter claiming the US is deploying troops to Ukraine is astonishing

The US is sending 3000 reservists to Europe to assist with logistics in Operation Atlantic Resolve

This training exercise is however nothing new and has been running every year for nearly 10 years now. But now the idiots are trying to claim the operation is not a training exercise but actually a deployment to invade Russia and start ww3

The amount of absolute morons on Twitter claiming the US is deploying troops to Ukraine is astonishing

The US is sending 3000 reservists to Europe to assist with logistics in Operation Atlantic Resolve

This training exercise is however nothing new and has been running every year for nearly 10 years now. But now the idiots are trying to claim the operation is not a training exercise but actually a deployment to invade Russia and start ww3

With 3000 soldiers? I know Russia's military is far weaker than it was thought to be, but 3000 soldiers? Do these people think the US has opened up the secret stash of alien weapons under Area 51? Is the attack going to be made with copies of the Millenium Falcon, backed up by the Starship Enterprise?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom