Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which part?

The US has China and Russia encircled in a deliberate strategy to contain them both.

david-vine-us-military-bases-2015.jpg

Now why would those democracies want to be in defence pacts Roar? Could it possibly be because they feel threatened, many having been under the boot of Russia in the recent past? Thank the gods you aren't in charge, any nation wanting to join a defence pact, you'd be "sorry we can't let you in, we don't want to upset dear Vlad or Xi." and then you'd stand by when they are invaded using the exact same excuse for not helping them. I can imagine you if your mate got jumped in a pub, you'd be standing there holding people's coats.

Have China invaded someone?

Who would you say has committed the most invasions out of the US, China and Russia in modern times?

China are for one having a border dispute with India, and should we remind you about Tibet? Russia in Syria, Afghanistan etc. I think you should do some reading.

China are quite literally stealing territory in the pacific as well, by throwing a massive military presence there and building bases.

Last edited:
"as soon as the Europeans are prepared" Can we get the face with the one eyebrow raised added to the smiles.

The UK has been the lead with some of the more complex weapons Ukraine has gotten but the F-16 is a strange one as its not something the UK has to give (not even the Jerries or the French have them) this is something the smaller nations will have to front and it’s going to be interesting to see how quickly this happens.

The hope here is they are looking for ways to contribute and I guess this is now their chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom