Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elmo musk gave RFK JR a prime time video spot on Twitter, so RFK JR proceeded to make wild propaganda claims including

* us supports ukraine cause of biolabs
* us needs biolabs to get russian and Chinese dna
* us wants to create bioweapon to kill Russians and chinese
* Covid 19 was created to target white man DNA so Jews can take over the world

Last edited:
Elmo musk gave RFK JR a prime time video spot on Twitter, so RFK JR proceeded to make wild propaganda claims including

Interesting Mr RFK former smack head. Do you have any hard evidence?

More S Africa related stuff- very odd, this one.

Assume "seeking medical treatment" is a euphemism for "fleeing with a suitcase full of cash"

This quote is fun: "The statement ended without saying when the former president would be returning to South Africa: "The foundation wishes its patron good health and a safe return home whenever the doctors release him."

Last edited:
More S Africa related stuff- very odd, this one.

Assume "seeking medical treatment" is a euphemism for "fleeing with a suitcase full of cash"

This quote is fun: "The statement ended without saying when the former president would be returning to South Africa: "The foundation wishes its patron good health and a safe return home whenever the doctors release him."

Shocking that guy is still free. Defiantly shouldn’t have Zuma and Putin on the same continent.

The man is a lunatic and a dangerous one at that.

Haven't heard him say anything like this, do you have a link to this?

As stupid as it is, lots of people will believe it unfortunately..I know a few who do :/

Haven't heard him say anything like this, do you have a link to this?

The video is right there for everyone to see:

In a weak attempt at defence, Kennedy has said he's referring to the conclusions of this study.

However, that study is about differing effects of COVID due to genetic variability in ACE expression across populations. It does not propose a racial factor. It's not even a proven hypothesis, just speculation.

I am seriously concerned at this point in time for the USA if this wack job manages to get in.

He's never getting in.

Last edited:
Always going to happen.

As soon as the government said cuts would have to be made to fund the 6% pay rises yet only 5% for the military? But not the upper senior positions I hear?

The Military was always going to be the cash cow to pay for everything again...

It is almost criminal the way successive governments have run the military down. You would think better of a conservative government. It's all on the belief that Nato will save us.

Much of Russia has a weird climate, at least for me it's weird - where in Winter it snows and sits at -20c and then in Summer it rockets up to 30c, all the snow melts and turns the place into a insect infested swamp.

Russia's forests and wilderness in Summer feel a lot like Florida's. It's the seasonal temperature variance that gets me, I wouldn't be able to deal with massive swings. Where I am now the difference between the coldest Winter days and hottest Summer days is around 15c but in Russia they see differences of 50c between seasons no problem
Maybe its Global Warming lol

Much of Russia has a weird climate, at least for me it's weird - where in Winter it snows and sits at -20c and then in Summer it rockets up to 30c, all the snow melts and turns the place into a insect infested swamp.

Russia's forests and wilderness in Summer feel a lot like Florida's. It's the seasonal temperature variance that gets me, I wouldn't be able to deal with massive swings. Where I am now the difference between the coldest Winter days and hottest Summer days is around 15c but in Russia they see differences of 50c between seasons no problem
Dont come to sweden then...

I think it only seems weird to us in the UK because we are an island and we have the Gulf Stream. Large continents have similar weather. New York has harsh winters and hot summers and it is further south than the UK, NY 40N, London 52N. Take away the Gulf Stream and our climate would be very different.

I think it only seems weird to us in the UK because we are an island and we have the Gulf Stream. Large continents have similar weather. New York has harsh winters and hot summers and it is further south than the UK, NY 40N, London 52N. Take away the Gulf Stream and our climate would be very different.

Which many of the models for climate change predict.
The ones I have seen suggest the gulf stream will move north, so the UK will be more extreme in temperature and probably in weather since we will be on the edge of the gulf stream as opposed to sitting in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom