Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh the truck thing was earlier in the day, it does look like Ukraine has just hit the bridge, it's suspected to have been suicide drone boats that exploded under the spans

It seems to have lifted up and then collapsed some of the road lanes

it looks like some seemingly civilian vehicles were caught in the explosion, so there may be causalities so some photos I can't post

Last edited:
Ahh the truck thing was earlier in the day, it does look like Ukraine has just hit the bridge, it's suspected to have been suicide drone boats that exploded under the spans

It seems to have lifted up and then collapsed some of the road lanes

it looks like some seemingly civilian vehicles were caught in the explosion, so there may be causalities so some photos I can't post

Russians don't use seat belts..

Last edited:
*Russia-Installed Head of Crimean Parliament Says Railway Part of the Bridge Was Not Damaged, Peninsula ‘Is Not Isolated’ - RIA
*Section of Crimean Road Bridge Damaged and Sagging - Local Media Video
*Ukrainian Security Service and Navy Behind Incident at Crimea Bridge - Ukrainska Pravda Citing Sources
https://www.pravda.com.ua/news/2023/07/17/7411634/

Last edited:
I thought the reason for carrying on running was basically due to the fact that the Russians have no shame in being thieves. If they stopped producing they'd have it seized, if they carried on running at least "less" profit goes to Russia...

Tbh its a good wake up call to a lot of companies that have plants in ****** locations. Ends up being rather expensive!

Last edited by a moderator:
Watched the new Perun video, according to his data the dpicm rounds ukraine has received should help quite nicely. US Data from previous wars suggests these rounds are about on average 2-3 times as effective at hitting targets compared to conventional HE rounds and if it's just infantry you want to hit DPICM shells are 10 times more effective than HE. And that means you have to fire fewer shells to get the job done - Ukraine has received about 200k DPICM shells and their effectiveness means they are equivalent of 400k to 600k HE shells so that should help Ukraine keep going for a while. The US still has a further 2.7 million DPICM shells in storage

Apparently current US artillery training manuals still clearly state that DPICM shells should be the go to shell on the battlefield due to their effectiveness, the manuals haven't been updated even though the US doesn't use them in combat anymore

Last edited:
Seen the video from the bridge and it looks like a women has gone halfway through the windscreen, is still alive and several people are just walking around the car videoing it/her rather than helping her. WTF.
Poor woman :( I also read somewhere that a young girl was badly injured and also lost both parents. I know these things happen in war and that the Ukrainians have suffered far more, but they are still just civilians trying to go about their lives :(

It's so strange how typically left wing people are now defending US imperialism across the globe,

Equally it can be said it's so strange how typically right wing people are now licking the jackboot of Russian authoritarianism

most of you would've slashed military spending only a couple of years ago given the chance and scrapped our nuclear weapons.

Did you really just say "But Corbyn!!1!"

<LOL>

Does Ukraine not have enough gear to take the bridge out once and for all? They just seem to be pecking at it occasionally.
Or do they not want to destroy it?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom