Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Putin seems intent on trying to look like a big man by bullying his weaker allies

South Africa has asked Putin not to attend the brics meeting as they would have to arrest them legally but they do not want to, but Putin insists he will show up regardless

But South Africa will not arrest him anyway and they are playing with Putin's game of cat and mouse, today the South African President said he would not arrest Putin because Putin said Russia will declare war on South Africa if they do

Putin seems intent on trying to look like a big man by bullying his weaker allies

South Africa has asked Putin not to attend the brics meeting as they would have to arrest them legally but they do not want to, but Putin insists he will show up regardless

But South Africa will not arrest him anyway and they are playing with Putin's game of cat and mouse, today the South African President said he would not arrest Putin because Putin said Russia will declare war on South Africa if they do

Welcome yo being “part” of the dictator’s family.. (ie putin has just make South Africa a puppet state by forcing them todo someyhing they don’t want). I suspect the same will happen if iran or other small states join BRACS.

What a joke South Africa has become. A failed state, and a cringing coward with no moral principles.

Thought the Irish had given up supporting terror?
I just looked up Tillotson. It's a company that sells products for lawn mowers, chain saws, petrol go carts etc. I doubt they are deliberately supplying drone parts, but their kits are being used in unexpected ways and sourc e without their knowledge of where they are ending up.

It would be a shame to hide an apple tag in their packs.

Last edited:
I just looked up Tillostson. It's a company that sells products for lawn mowers, chain saws, petrol go carts etc. I doubt they are deliberately supplying drone parts, but their kits are being used in unexpected ways.

Almost certainly not them selling them but there are export embargoes in place that are clearly being circumvented by someone down the line of people they are selling to.

Out lf curiosity (drunk as I am ) at what point is escalation too much? At what point do words no longer count?
What point are you no longer happy with?

I really don't cRe anymore but I am curious. When it too much too much?
I think Russia will only stop once they know that whatever they throw at Ukraine will be returned.

So, fire a long range missile at Kyiv, one will be hitting a target in Moscow minutes later.

Putin and his allies only understand one thing. Power, and they believe they're untouchable.

Come on Biden give them the long range ATACMS they need to get the job done

It's got to be frustrating for Ukrainians fighting with limitations placed upon you whilst the enemy can do whatever they please.

Image how much quicker this would end if they could strike Sevastopol etc...

Really don't see what difference an increase in range for a weapon makes.

You start a war, be prepared for the cucumber of consequences.

Putin not leaving Russia, he will find an excuse - he's a coward who barely leaves his bunker, let alone the country.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom