Status
Not open for further replies.
This could be interesting
Leopards and Challys should be in competition for the first scalp

That's a lie

Russia also said the T14 was in Syria, it was not

Several months ago they said the T14 was in Ukraine, it was not

Now they want us to believe them? I bet not

The rule of thumb with Russia is if they can't show you footage, it doesn't exist. Until you see footage of a T14 in combat on twitter, it doesn't exist and Russia is lying

Last edited:
Out lf curiosity (drunk as I am ) at what point is escalation too much? At what point do words no longer count?
What point are you no longer happy with?

I really don't cRe anymore but I am curious. When it too much too much?

It is already too much, is it not?

It's outrageous, what has been done so far, the line was crossed way back sometime around Feb 2022.

I wonder how the US would react to a country arresting their president? I can't see it going well.

NATO allies should sign binding defence agreements with SA in secret, and then reveal them the moment SA arrests Putin. Although, tbh, I'm not sure how much of a threat Russia is to SA. They can't even mount an effective campaign on their doorstep, yet alone half way round the world. And, yes, yes, they can wave around their nuclear schlong, but who in Russia is really willing to do that for Putin when he's in jail half a world away?

Last edited:
It's odd how often Russia's allies prove themselves meek cowards yet it's the West that are weak?

Should really give some folks pause for thought when their idolised 'macho' men fall over themselves trying to sniff Putin's musk, it's not endearing at all.

Would say Iran are making money hand over fist and will be getting access to all the toys they want now

Ipsos polling, first table is interesting.
71% say no to military support.
Only 48% favour weapons support.

It doesn't look like views on this thread are representative. Why do people here try to shame and call people names for having a different view? Its immature.

Also I don't post here to change peoples minds thats a waste of time - but only to share millions have different views and perspectives.

I think usa/uk have crossed the line by attacking crimea bridge by proxy.

A TIME article has it right on this crisis:

"The fact that nuclear war is likely to start via gradual escalation, perhaps combined by accident or miscalculation."

Us/uk attacking crimea by proxy increases this risk profile.

It doesn't look like views on this thread are representative. Why do people here try to shame and call people names for having a different view? Its immature.

Also I don't post here to change peoples minds thats a waste of time - but only to share millions have different views and perspectives.

"The fact that nuclear war is likely to start via gradual escalation, perhaps combined by accident or miscalculation."

Your usual levels of inability to understand.
Just like you bring to Brexit threads.

71% say their military should not get involved militarily.

That means, seeing as some seem to struggle with English, they should not be involved IN COMBAT.

meanwhile the UK is overwhelmingly supporting of the support for Ukraine and its war effort:

Your usual levels of inability to understand.
Just like you bring to Brexit threads.

71% say their military should not get involved militarily.

That means, seeing as some seem to struggle with English, they should not be involved IN COMBAT.
Read my 3rd sentence.
And stop referring to brexit every single time the people had their referendum let it go - its completely off topic is it not?

Last edited:

There is having different views and spouting an opinion that even the person who is saying them should know are wrong if they thought through what they were saying rather than just parroting an opinion someone else has given them.

Unfortunately I suspect public sentiment is drifting away from supply Ukraine, that doesn't mean those people right even if they have the numbers to influence outcomes and is very short sighted thinking. A lot of people seem to have gone into this with an "it'll be over by Christmas" mentality and now it is dragging on are only looking to their immediate circumstances.

Last edited:
Read my 3rd sentence.
And stop referring to brexit every single time the people had their referendum let it go - its completely off topic is it not?

Well your second was wrong. Completely misinterpreted or lied about its meaning.

The 48% is support. Unforunately the data isn't there for no opinion from the tables I could see.
Based on their other questions it would have been support/no opinion/don't support.

Although I looked at the power point so maybe there was more data in the other stuff available.

What would you propose as an alternative action to supporting the Ukrainians?

Appease Russia? Let the Russians rebuild and come back in a few years for the next chunk of Ukraine? A bit of Latvia maybe? Welcome Russia back economically to fund their next war effort?

Escalation takes many forms. Appeasing Russia to fuel their ambitions is probably more likely ro result in the nuclear war you fear so much.

Last edited:
What would you propose as an alternative action to supporting the Ukrainians?

Appease Russia? Let the Russians rebuild and come back in a few years for the next chunk of Ukraine? A bit of Latvia maybe? Welcome Russia back economically to fund their next war effort?

Remember this is the troll who wishes to see the genocide of Ukraine because they have racist elements within their society (but Russias all gravy) , while dear leader Putin just wants back what was his to begin with and nothing else apparently and the kind russian people are just supporting Ukraines liberation from the Nazis.

There is no point engaging, you can‘t reason with…well you know.

Last edited:
Remember this is the troll who wishes to see the genocide of Ukraine because they have racist elements within their society (but Russias all gravy) , while dear leader Putin just wants back what was his to begin with and nothing else apparently and the kind russian people are just supporting Ukraines liberation from the Nazis.

There is no point engaging, you can reason with…well you know.
Oh I know, I read his recent nonsense.

I just find it interesting we quite regularly get an anti-war viewpoint posted (usually strongly by a single user who disappears) but never any real suggestion of what their alternative approach would entail.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom