Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s how I see it really, I cannot see Ukraine getting Crimea back. The Russians can blame it all on Putin and walk away. Whether it happens or not we shall see. Although I would really love Ukraine to get all their land back.

Yeh. To be honest, going back territory wise to how it was before the start of the war is the best solution.

Ukraine won't tolerate the annexing of Donbas etc, and Russia will not tolerate handing Crimea back.

I'm simply sticking to the actual facts and you're trying to make this about what I believe.

Russia has no capacity to threaten any NATO member state, beyond their nuclear weapons they're completely out matched by us in every way.

Not true. We know how Russia operates. If Ukraine were to capitulate the next move is obvious. They start on the Baltic states. Interfere with their political system, gaslight the population, drive a wedge between ethnic Russians and the rest of the population, create false flags, poison politicians unsympathetic to Russia etc etc. Then they move on to Moldova. Than Poland. Then Finland.

We’ve had enough of the games. It’s done.

Last edited:
No, to be fair to Roar if you look at his posts at the start of this he was saying it was pretty obvious they were looking to invade with building that much of their army up on the border. In fact, reading his posts it's like a different person at times than the one posting nowadays!

Though there are some typical Roar doozies, like how Putin was only taking advantage because of all the "weak Western leaders" that wouldn't stand up to him and that Bidens response would be completely zero, with no aid to Ukraine, and their best chance would have been having Trump in charge as he would have helped Ukraine out... :cry:

I didn't know too much about Ukraine like many people back then though, of course I've revised my position. If Trump was in charge I don't think Putin would have risked an actual military response to the invasion, we know Biden wouldn't do that because he's very predictable.

I didn't know too much about Ukraine like many people back then though, of course I've revised my position. If Trump was in charge I don't think Putin would have risked an actual military response to the invasion, we know Biden wouldn't do that because he's very predictable.

So predictable that you got it completely wrong on what he would do

Does he really care?

Will the heads of those states moan about thier people starving to death whilst they eat lobster and take money from Putin... probably not I'd wager.

The man planted bombs to blow up tower blocks and murder Russian's in his own country as a justification for the Chechen War. He is a monster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom