Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting read, it covers the changing tactics of the Russians and their use of mines. For example they've stacked mines on top of each other so that when a roller from a demining vehicle rolls over it the mine is able to destroy to equipment in one go. The Russians have also taken inspiration from what happened at Bakhmut where Ukraine rigged buildings with explosives and let off once it was occupied by the attackers expect here they are filling trenches with mines and setting off once the Ukrainians enter them.

Interesting read, it covers the changing tactics of the Russians and their use of mines. For example they've stacked mines on top of each other so that when a roller from a demining vehicle rolls over it the mine is able to destroy to equipment in one go. The Russians have also taken inspiration from what happened at Bakhmut where Ukraine rigged buildings with explosives and let off once it was occupied by the attackers expect here they are filling trenches with mines and setting off once the Ukrainians enter them.

Even more reason to use cluster munitions to clear Russian positions.

I think you can take that with a pinch of sat, If Wagner attack NATO then its all over for Russia, its all just wishful thinking by Zelensky

I can't help but think that it's all a distraction. Not that such a thing would work, because there are so many eyes from the West looking at this, there are surely some looking in the right direction!

Last edited:
The Russian MoD website lists maps of which areas the various Russian military districts control. The 4 newly occupied regions in ukraine were allocated to the southern district. But for some reason currently on the MoD website it's been removed and the maps no longer show the 4 regions as Russian

I am more and more wondering if Putin is going to have another go at trying to get Belarus into the war, utilising Wagner, with the intention of using them as part of an attempt to blockade Ukraine from Western supplies. Whether that happens with or without Lukashenko I dunno. It is a bit complicated to figure out, both Lukashenko recently made a point of saying how Wagner would be limited to central Belarus.
Apparently the political situation for Lukashenko makes it impossible for him to send in the troops because the population are very much against the war and when Belarus casualties start coming home in body bags there would be a huge uprising.

Lets be honest I think we all know that if that Putin puppet could put them into Ukraine it would have been done at the start.

Even more reason to use cluster munitions to clear Russian positions.

Cluster munitions not effective, multiple issues: their explosions often are not powerful enough to trigger the mine unless the mine is laying on top of the soil, but if it's under the ground them they won't trigger and their spread pattern means many mines are missed, you can't easily clear a straight path but because the dpicm rounds tend to just spread in a circular line

To clear a straight path ukraine needs more of these m58 rocket propelled clearing charges

Otherwise they'll need to be provided with more robust line clearers since as the article says, the mines are destroying the mine clearing vehicles because the vehicles can't handle that many mines

Last edited:
Amazing. I take it Berlin is still part of the Soviet Union according to Putin.
See, you probably COULD have a "debate" about whether Eastern Germany is Russian land with The Russian elite, what some people here don't seem to understand is that in their eyes there is no debate about the Baltics or Poland, Georgia etc.

They are Russian lands no question, they can be "brothers" i.e a vassal state of Moscow, or they are full of Nazis who must be conquered, and the brainwashed populous freed.

It's why there is no deal for lasting peace to be made. Russia feel they had 10 cars and the evil west stole them all, they will never be happy with an offer to give just one back.

Nonsense, they were at most vulnerable in February 2022 - they are a much stronger force now, Russia is spent in their offensive capability. Ukraine is not.

I'm not pretending to be an expert here on Georgia. They are a small country with a relatively small front line, where Georgia I believe lost half the country to Russia previously. So trending carefully I would fully understand.

If I'm wrong, I'm wrong.

Apparently the political situation for Lukashenko makes it impossible for him to send in the troops because the population are very much against the war and when Belarus casualties start coming home in body bags there would be a huge uprising.

Lets be honest I think we all know that if that Putin puppet could put them into Ukraine it would have been done at the start.
It was done from the start and it was not one person. There is an interview with pow from Belarus at Volodymyr Zolkin on 'tube. He had a contract with pmc Redut. The guy resigned from his army just before the main invasion in 2022 and has been a pow over a year. lukashenka is being used as a puppet with the whole country. No one cares about the folk and the folk won't do anything about it as it showed in 2020. poo tin will do whatever he wants. Also there is no border between the two countries.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom