Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Video of a Ukrainian armoured assault getting chewed up near some russian trenches with arty and RPG type weapons filmed by the vatniks.

Seems they don't go in with drones to watch or arty support to help from the looks of it.

Surly in this day and age you send in loads of drones in with the attack to help identify traps etc etc...

Video of a Ukrainian armoured assault getting chewed up near some russian trenches with arty and RPG type weapons filmed by the vatniks.

Seems they don't go in with drones to watch or arty support to help from the looks of it.

Surly in this day and age you send in loads of drones in with the attack to help identify traps etc etc...
Western weapons but still a "Russian" mindset.

Last edited:

You have to find the location. Some Russian artillery can reach 60k. That’s a lot of land to cover.

Saying the BMPS were "mostly empty" seems to minimise the fact that Ukrainian soldiers were sadly killed. Probably should acknowledge that people gave their lives
They have, by saying ‘mostly’. I imagine, even if they knew how many soldiers died, they wouldn’t want to release numbers. Can be kinda demoralising that sort of thing. So try and paint as best a picture as possible without lying and saying they all survived and took out 42 arty pieces with their bare hands, much like Russian media would were this their soldiers.

Last edited:
As sickening as it is to see the Olympic committee allow Russian soldiers to compete in the 2024 Olympics, there is precedent here. The Olympic committee had no issue allowing Nazi Germany's athletes to compete as well

The more things change the more they stay the same, history repeats itself

Last edited:

There are other things they do that don't make sense; for example pulling up vehicle next to the trench, everyone jump out and assault, meanwhile vehicles get blown up by artillery

What they should be doing is coming in, infantry dismount, if infantry can dismount while the vehicle is moving even better and as soon as the infantry is off, that vehicle needs to keep moving away and only return when the infantry needs an extract

Last edited:
The vehicles provide a base of fire to keep the heads down of the enemy, and make them tale their attention away from the storming soldiers.in the trenches. So yes, they might save vehicles and crew, but they might lose more men. Just my take on it.

As far as I'm aware it's pre-planned arty a lot of the time, with these defensive positions, so the arty might already be in the air before they even get to the actual trench to dismount. (A very heavy assumption on my part here).

I hate seeing AFU lose men obviously

Last edited:
They're there because of the failed coup attempt, there is no build up, it where they were exiled too.

Where they go from there is where the guess work comes in.

I would assume the Poles will be waiting for them even though there is not really much chance that they would be stupid enough to try and attack Poland, despite Lukashenko's bluster trying to impress Putin.

I would also assume there is a huge barrage of arty waiting for them if they step back into Ukraine.

These are or were highly paid mercs, with convicts mixed in, whos paying them those big wages now? With them being drafted into the Russian army I would assume the wages would be basic pay. Will they even want to fight for that?

There is a good chance those mercs stay put and and sit this out, doubtful but they just might say no. There boss was Prigozhin, they may demand his release if they are to fight again.

Obviously that is one of the options they were given - but they are starting to build up a presence there, several convoys of soldiers and light equipment have been turning up at one location - doesn't look like they are just going to be there for training or "training". Both Lukashenko and Putin have made a bit of noise about them staying in central Belarus which suggests intentions are otherwise.

Apparently the political situation for Lukashenko makes it impossible for him to send in the troops because the population are very much against the war and when Belarus casualties start coming home in body bags there would be a huge uprising.

Lets be honest I think we all know that if that Putin puppet could put them into Ukraine it would have been done at the start.

He is in a difficult position in that respect but doesn't mean that will always be the case - if he's spent the last year getting rid of those who'd be potential ring leaders in an uprising against him and/or using Wagner along with loyal elements to implement martial law, etc. it might not be so easy for the population to resist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom