Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ukranian military finds nato war doctrine doesn't work without air superiority, switches back to soviet war doctrine by taking territory with artillery

I don't blame them and they are correct in their findings but also this result could have been seen a mile away. Trying to repeat the desert storm ground war blitz by rushing through minefields doesn't work when your mine clearers are getting nailed by artillery, helicopters and jets and the US didn't have any of that to face during desert storm because the airforce destroyed any potential resistance before the ground war started.

Last edited:
This guy is lucky to survive, and even luckier that the shrapnel didn't rip off his giant pjondoleros.

0I3B9JG.png

:eek:

Last edited:
This guy is lucky to survive, and even luckier that the shrapnel didn't rip off his giant pjondoleros.

0I3B9JG.png

:eek:
Listen, and understand. That Ukrainian Terminator is out there, it can’t be bargained with, it can’t be reasoned with, it doesn’t feel pity or remorse or fear, and it absolutely will not stop…EVER, until the Russians are dead!

Ukranian military finds nato war doctrine doesn't work without air superiority, switches back to soviet war doctrine by taking territory with artillery

I don't blame them and they are correct in their findings but also this result could have been seen a mile away. Trying to repeat the desert storm ground war blitz by rushing through minefields doesn't work when your mine clearers are getting nailed by artillery, helicopters and jets and the US didn't have any of that to face during desert storm because the airforce destroyed any potential resistance before the ground war started.
I been saying that for a good month if not longer.
We might aswell give them every non modern vehicle we have because they are probably gonna roll over mines on a few hours of combat.
All this bs about challengers, Abrahams and leopards. Just artillery foder.

Has anyone seen a Challenger in the wild yet?
Not outside of training videos. Not sure they would be much help anyway given what their up against. Their being held back in reserve along with a most of the modern western tanks waiting for the forward elements to crack open the main Russian defences at which point they can be unleashed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom