Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
As for the F-16's if the US and rest of NATO didn't think they would make any significant difference I doubt they would go through all the trouble of training dozens of pilots and crew to fly and maintain these things.

I agree, I think they'll make a noticeable difference at a tactical level and it'll be great to get Ukrainian pilots into them, but some of the hyperbolic posts by folks in here - i.e "they'll destroy bombers 500 miles into Russia" amongst other numerous similar examples etc - just need tempering back into reality I feel.

a209a3386f42b969.png

From Noel Reports Yesterday.

I think this is what people are talking about yesterday when they were saying that Ukraine had got to the first line of defence, if you look to the West of Verbove (east of the 1 circle) it looks like that's where Ukraine has made contact with the main defence line.

Now it could be possible that Ukraine is about to get Robotyne but we have been down this road before and I think some caution is required. As you can see the Russians have a lot of line to fall back too.

I mentioned in a tweet above coming from Ukraine deputy minister they breached the first line of defence already.

Should have given Ukraine everything ages ago it gave Russia to much time to setup a defence like this.

This might explain reports from the Crimea bridge.

Glad they did this, they warned about it previously in response to the Russian threats and now they've followed through with the threat. Insurance could be even more tricky going forwards for any ship owners who wish to visit Russian or occupied ports in the Black Sea now! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom