Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel Nato / West needs to start calling Putin bluff now to end this war put all the Nato / forces to the borders of Ukraine just like Putin did himself, and set an ultimatum if you dont end this and pull out we will use force.

I said it from day one on this thread this is what should have been done, Putin used the Nuclear card many times now for apparently we "crossed the line" dont know how many times ive seen that now. Russia is weak there no better time to strike and end this Russia isnt going to use Nukes it all a bluff.

Just going continue to see hundreds of lives wasted on both sides with this dragging out for god knows how long, I feel Ukraine are making slow progress though you can see in the war maps that they are but all the minefields are bogging them down currently.

I dont think boots on the ground are needed just air support / airstrikes to help, Ukraine can finish this war with boots on the ground im sure.

Last edited:
NATO could (or perhaps should) also effectively say they will do whatever it takes to stop Russia from annexing any Ukrainian territory, so if it looks like Ukraine needs more help, they'll get it, and there isn't a world in which Russia gains anything here except misery and untold death/destruction.

Encourage them to the negotiating table, probably have to sign away Crimea but if they get back everything else (including LPR/DPR) then we can all carry on as normal.

NATO could (or perhaps should) also effectively say they will do whatever it takes to stop Russia from annexing any Ukrainian territory, so if it looks like Ukraine needs more help, they'll get it, and there isn't a world in which Russia gains anything here except misery and untold death/destruction.

Encourage them to the negotiating table, probably have to sign away Crimea but if they get back everything else (including LPR/DPR) then we can all carry on as normal.
For how long? Few years until they’re ready to try again? No. Russia needs to lose the war and then they’ll be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom