Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
No verification of this, but apparently Americans are failing in their support for Ukraine. 55% now want to end support.

If that's true, if America does end support for Ukraine, then they will not get my vote of confidence again. It will be a graphic illustration of short-sighted selfishness. Mind you, it will be a wake-up call for Europe. It will send a very clear message that we can't rely on America any more. As they decline, the first casualty is their allies and their standing in the world.

Last edited:
No verification of this, but apparently Americans are failing in their support for Ukraine. 55% now want to end support.

If that's true, if America does end support for Ukraine, then they will not get my vote of confidence again. It will be a graphic illustration of short-sighted selfishness. Mind you, it will be a wake-up call for Europe. It will send a very clear message that we can't rely on America any more. As they decline, the first casualty is their allies and their standing in the world.
Read different re support.

Sounds like speculation to me.

So where is this poll

I've just taken a poll, results are 100% support for Ukraine amongst Americans*

*Poll sample size 2 Americans.

Yeah, twitx is full of blue tick accounts lamenting bidenomics and how all those people in Ukraine will be getting freebies from them while they get nothing. Backed up of course by more blue tick accounts with increasingly stupid claims.
It’s become nothing more than a bot farm where the bots have to pay Elon.

Anyone in the USA (and Europe for that matter) who doesn't back them helping out Ukraine is a bit silly.

Russia in their current form hates the west with a passion. Make no mistake. They'd try and take as much of Europe as possible if they had the capability.

The USA is spending a tiny proportion of their military budget on massively weakening Russia both militarily and economically, without a direct conflict.

Last edited:

Why mock someone for contributing to a conversation? A 10 second Google provided above. Is the poll valid, are CNN biased? Absolutely no opinion on it, but at least debate.

Overall, 55% say the US Congress should not authorize additional funding to support Ukraine vs. 45% who say Congress should authorize such funding.

Is a quite different from:

Apparently Americans are failing in their support for Ukraine. 55% now want to end support.

Ending support means the US stopping everything.

Interestingly according to that poll nearly 20% of Americans said they'd like US soldiers to be in ukraine in combat operations

So if 1 in 5 Americans are so against Russia they'd be willing to send US troops to fight I'd imagine the overall support for Ukraine is quite high

Last edited:
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom