Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Japan didn't have nuke's to retaliate with, Russia does.

Your "Genius Idea" to have nuked Russia first, is without a doubt, the dumbest, most moronic idea ever.

Unless your plan was to wipe out all civilization by having Russia launch every single one of their nukes in retaliation.

I am confident with Russias failings that their nuclear capacity is an utter smoke screen and they would not be able to retaliate, their nuclear arsenal is a paper tiger, and has not been maintained, to save costs, which is also why their army is so wet and pathetic. It was all for show. There is no Russian might, we need to annihilate the idea of it, Nukes and their surrender would do this.

I think the UK should lead the way, and take over Russia once they have bent the knee, for too long have they attacked us in cowardly ways, including with chemical weapons, and for too long we have done nothing.

Yes “innocent” civilians will die, but they are innocent civilians of a country that is currently enslaving and killing innocent people in Ukraine.

I am confident with Russias failings that their nuclear capacity is an utter smoke screen and they would not be able to retaliate, their nuclear arsenal is a paper tiger, and has not been maintained, to save costs, which is also why their army is so wet and pathetic. It was all for show. There is no Russian might, we need to annihilate the idea of it, Nukes and their surrender would do this.

I think the UK should lead the way, and take over Russia once they have bent the knee, for too long have they attacked us in cowardly ways, including with chemical weapons, and for too long we have done nothing.

Yes “innocent” civilians will die, but they are innocent civilians of a country that is currently enslaving and killing innocent people in Ukraine.
Def a parody account.

Last edited:

Sounds like a game of Russian roulette to me! bum,bum… I’ll get my coat.

Last edited:

The cost, effort and keeping everyone part of faking it from revealing the truth exceeds just having a nuclear arsenal in the first place.

I suspect the truth is somewhere in between with only a subset of their arsenal actually operational and a lot of moving around systems for show, etc.

@Mercenary Keyboard Warrior - I saw your "angry" emoji at Hurfs posts, now do you understand why I said "some people get moist over Russian deaths" - and the bits just Hurf posted are pretty tame compared to the "murder Russian POW's by cutting their throats/castration in retaliation", "invade Serbia and kill them all because they support Russia" type stuff people were frequently posting in the first few months of the invasion, and it's not me "moralising" as you said I was doing when I called it out last time, it's me pointing out that some people are just sick individuals. Do with that information whatever you want.

Last edited:
@Mercenary Keyboard Warrior - I saw your "angry" emoji at Hurfs posts, now do you understand why I said "some people get moist over Russian deaths" - and the bits just Hurf posted are pretty tame compared to the "murder Russian POW's by cutting their throats/castration in retaliation", "invade Serbia and kill them all because they support Russia" type stuff people were frequently posting in the first few months of the invasion, and it's not me "moralising" as you said I was doing when I called it out last time, it's me pointing out that some people are just sick individuals. Do with that information whatever you want.
If it's us versus them, better it be them.

When are you moving there? I can help to pack your bags and assist you to the border of your choice.

If it's us versus them, better it be them.

But it isn't though, it's Russia vs Ukraine and people like Hurf and others are happily demanding the deaths of all 143 million men, women and children in Russia (and a potential worldwide nuclear holocaust) all over the decision of one idiot of a man and that will never sit right with me.

When are you moving there? I can help to pack your bags and assist you to the border of your choice.

:rolleyes:

Your child-like spelling of "RuZZia" and "Poo-tin" in every post already tell me all I need to know about your low IQ levels and the worthiness of anything you post whilst my 30+ years both serving in the UK Military and now training the UK Military tell me all I need to know about mine - "assist you to the border of your choice" - I bet that sounded really macho in your head as you posted that, what an infant :D

Anyway, it's time for another break from this thread I think.

:rolleyes:

Your child-like spelling of "RuZZia" and "Poo-tin" in every post already tell me all I need to know about your low IQ levels and the worthiness of anything you post whilst my 30+ years both serving in the UK Military and now training the UK Military tell me all I need to know about mine - "assist you to the border of your choice" - I bet that sounded really macho in your head as you posted that, what an infant :D

Anyway, it's time for another break from this thread I think.

Anything else you know about this child-like person? Asking for a friend.

So, you don't want to leave then. Why is that? It is such a lovely country with empathy and high moral standards.

I've been saying this for months, if their current and past performances are anything to go by their nukes are basically paperweights right now.

The rest of your post is drivel though.

I've been saying this for months, if their current and past performances are anything to go by their nukes are basically paperweights right now.

The rest of your post is drivel though.
There are two things that don't add up. A wannabe tsar who is threatening with WMDs if his pink line is crossed and sitting in front of a 5 miles long table with his ministers. Also having selected a bunch of various types of doctors looking after him 24 hours a day. Does he really want to die? I don't think so. Yet never mentions the name of WMDs, but trolls and media would jump the band wagon to shout the loudest...

But it isn't though, it's Russia vs Ukraine and people like Hurf and others are happily demanding the deaths of all 143 million men, women and children in Russia (and a potential worldwide nuclear holocaust) all over the decision of one idiot of a man and that will never sit right with me.

I'm pretty sure hurfdurf is taking the mick. It's well out of character with his usual posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom