Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
The certainty in which such strong opinions are held of complete strangers while lacking any evidence always astounds me. I played that Among Us game over lock down with people I knew online, it was interesting how often everyone was wrong about someone lying or voting off people who you thought was the killer and who turned out not to be, what I took from that is that humans form opinions very quickly and they're often just utterly wrong.

There are also people in denial. Either knowingly or unconsciously.

I wouldn't call Trump a complete stranger.

Last edited:
Saw a post from ukranians saying over the last 24 hours they've killed 80 Russians and wounded a further 260 and damaged or destroyed 15 pieces of equipment including tanks and artillery guns near Tavry. But in this post they also said they fired just under 1700 shells

1700 artillery shells fired in one area on one day. No wonder western countries struggle to keep up with supply

Last edited:
Bakhmut- AFU advances near Klishchiivka have somewhat halted. Russians have pulled up reserves. Russian VDV and LNR motorized brigade elements have been relocated to Klishchiivka Russia is actively trying to counterattack. The settlement is contested.

Noelreports @Twitter

Last edited:
Noelreports @Twitter

Russian forces unfortunately have made a bit of ground westward on the north and south of Bakhmut, though I think mostly Ukraine is attempting to keep them bringing up forces there.

Looks like there is going to be some major action around Urozhaine soon.

Last edited:
Russian forces unfortunately have made a bit of ground westward on the north and south of Bakhmut, though I think mostly Ukraine is attempting to keep them bringing up forces there.

Looks like there is going to be some major action around Urozhaine soon.

Good news is Russia brought up there troops so going to leave Melitopol exposed.

Something a little more cheery, Ukraine entered in the Dragon boat race, their boat started to sink, but they carried on rowing to the finish

I'm currently holidaying in Thailand and currently in pattaya, didnt see any sinking dragon boats though :cry:

One thing I have noticed here is that there a lot of Young wealthy looking Russian men in the resorts just chilling, rude as hell though and I feel sorry for the lovely thai workers who have to put up with these jerks.

I'm a bit out of touch with the Kerch bridge. Do we know what the confirmed situation is with it? I know it was attacked but has the damage been confirmed? Thanks.

I'm a bit out of touch with the Kerch bridge. Do we know what the confirmed situation is with it? I know it was attacked but has the damage been confirmed? Thanks.
Been looking also.

Pretty sure it was open to traffic after the first attack. I can't find anything out after the second attack though (apart from speculation and 'official' Russian reports, not much from the sources that I tend to trust etc).

Not really helping...! Would also like to know what happened. Although I do 'feel' that the attacks were repelled.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom