Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
As long as you're ok with Russia putting Brits in Russia to death and claiming they were spies. It's tit for tat in that world.

Any British citizen in Russia now is asking to be arrested and used by the state. They'd have to be an idiot to remain there, it isn't even safe for journalists. They should get out as they are potentially putting our government in a position where they can't act as they have to think of the idiot who got themselves arrested.

Any British citizen in Russia now is asking to be arrested and used by the state. They'd have to be an idiot to remain there, it isn't even safe for journalists. They should get out as they are potentially putting our government in a position where they can't act as they have to think of the idiot who got themselves arrested.

I think the writing has been on the wall for all citizens of western countries that have been giving support support Ukraine for a while now. I would hope that the people who can leave already have.

Finally a wild Chally appeared, shame they had to add a cope cage to it though

You would have thought our own MoD would have thought that aps systems should be on every bit of armour after witnessing this war..

Alas we plan to order enough for half of the challenger 3 order.

Maybe we will be installing cope cages as well in the future.

Markava tanks, thier aps and massive turret armour and more machine guns than you can count look like world beaters in this new environment.

Last edited:
You would have thought our own MoD would have thought that aps systems should be on every bit of armour after witnessing this war..

Alas we plan to order enough for half of the challenger 3 order.

Maybe we will be installing cope cages as well in the future.

Markava tanks, thier aps and massive turret armour and more machine guns than you can count look like world beaters in this new environment.
They could have created a lot of jobs making them in the UK, as always though we never learn and we'll probably learn the hard way for only having enough for half the compliment of tanks

Last edited:
That Challenger looks a bit silly with that metal cage on it but then again Ukrainian's are use to driving with the hatch open for better visibility on thier existing tanks. I would have thought the hunter-killer system would have made that unnecessary but I guess old habits die hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom