Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
I am wondering how Zelenskyy responds to this. In my opinion, his best move now is just to swallow his pride and forget ever getting this area back and accept the recognition, obviously as a matter of great sadness, but Ukraine as a country has to move on regardless, this can become a massive opportunity to move Ukraine forward. Russia has done this as a big FU to his leadership and his Government. The best recourse in my opinion is to agree a DMZ and a peace and his goal should be to make Ukraine prosperous, first vast swathes of governmental reform is required, cut out the corruption and lobbies as well as Russian interference will be far greatly supported then it was before, become trustworthy with the aim to join the EU or at least a very close trading partner, he would get his revenge by making Ukraine a far better place to live then being part of Russian backed Republic. That's how I think he should proceed, but well, let's see.

Yes but even if he does all that russian can manufacture a false flag attack any time and roll further in...

v0n

v0n

Soldato
This is how I see it. NATO will do nothing until the end of the week. By then false flag operations will be staged, few UPA insurgent flags hanged on "bombed kindergartens" or shopping malls. Within literally weeks Belarus will ask Russia to kindly take it back and return with open arms to matushka Rosiya. And within a month later most of the Ukrainian dignitaries and government will suffer from unfortunate accidents, suicides, road crashes, falling down the stairs onto their hand gun (twice) etc. Before NATO troops even rally Russian Army will entrench most of the Schengen crossings and request immediate withdrawal of neighbouring counties such as Poland from NATO and NATO... will comply.

Associate
Yes but even if he does all that russian can manufacture a false flag attack any time and roll further in...

They could monitor the DMZ, like international bodies do the Gaza Strip, peacekeepers like the MFO etc. Basically, international bodies will be watching this area like a hawk via satellite, air other means etc. But Russia would have to be on board with this though like Egypt is for Gaza Strip. So yeah it would require their cooperation, maybe the US could give them assurances god knows. But for Ukraine now, there's no way they are getting this back unless the Russian Federation collapses on itself.

Soldato
I said it somewhere a while back, this all looks like big boys agreed to this off ramp. It saves face for everyone.

Which is honestly is good if its true, it means our diplomacy still works. That is a good sign.

Why do you post in the same manner as the banned OP? Have you made another account?

Man of Honour
I'm expecting to see 'stand with Ukraine' and Ukranian flags all over my social media feeds tomorrow.
I'm sure it will help.

You say that almost as if all the people who changed their facebook and instagram profile pictures to a solid black image to support the BLM movement didnt help to abolish racism !

Permabanned
Good for Vladimir, don't see how it's good for anyone else, basically a green light for him to take land from whoever he wants, China must be happy too, green light to reclaim Taiwan

We'll take out Russia like we did USSR. We just need focus and time. We just became a bit too sloppy and stopped caring.

Man of Honour

Americans pulling out their Embassy from Ukraine; looks like they're probably out already; the two C30J aircraft that have been circling in Eastern Poland for hours are heading back to base and the CV-22B Osprey that's been on and off radar seems to have popped back up again having reappeared from what was presumably inside Ukraine.

Soldato
They could monitor the DMZ, like international bodies do the Gaza Strip, peacekeepers like the MFO etc. Basically, international bodies will be watching this area like a hawk via satellite, air other means etc. But Russia would have to be on board with this though like Egypt is for Gaza Strip. So yeah it would require their cooperation, maybe the US could give them assurances god knows. But for Ukraine now, there's no way they are getting this back unless the Russian Federation collapses on itself.

It already exists - OSCE mission in Ukraine

Soldato

Americans pulling out their Embassy from Ukraine; looks like they're probably out already; the two C30J aircraft that have been circling in Eastern Poland for hours are heading back to base and the CV-22B Osprey that's been on and off radar seems to have popped back up again having reappeared from what was presumably inside Ukraine.

Well that doesn't look good. Seems like the yanks did not expect this move from Russia.

Quite a grim outlook if the US thinks things can get hot all the way up to Lviv.

Soldato

Ukraine are going to see how great allies the West really aren't I fear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom