Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it much more likely Putin would use a tactical nuke on Crimea or Eastern Ukraine if he thinks he's lost them. Russian scorched earth campaign, before Ukraine are able to join NATO.

Using it against just the UK would be strategically pointless. May as well launch them across all of NATO if they're hitting the UK.

I find it much more likely Putin would use a tactical nuke on Crimea or Eastern Ukraine if he thinks he's lost them. Russian scorched earth campaign, before Ukraine are able to join NATO.

Using it against just the UK would be strategically pointless. May as well launch them across all of NATO if they're hitting the UK.

End of the day Putin/Russia is very unlikely to use nuclear weapons unless their back is to a wall. The Russian government is more like a cartel or mafia - they don't want to put their behinds on the line.

If the UK lacked a nuclear deterrent I'd say there was a small chance Putin might gamble that a demonstrative use of nuclear weapons could work for intimidation purposes - with the rest of Europe and/or US not thinking the trade off worth it - fortunately we and France have our own arsenals to deter that - but I think anti-nuclear folk need to take a ******* backseat right now because they likely have no idea what hell they could unleash if they actually got their way - Russia would certainly like that.

I think there is a chance Russia might attempt to use them in a demonstrative capacity but if they were to do so I think they'd have probably already done it by now.

Was thinking hypothetically about possible outcomes from this war, would the UK not be an ideal target for Russia if they wanted to make a statement and go all or nothing? Nuke the hell out of the UK, its got a natural barrier around it so rest of Europe does not get fallout so much, and scare the rest of the world into submission? If that happened would that be world war 3 or would the likes of the US shy away from all out war? Would our nuclear deterrent be enough to prevent that or would the retaliation from our subs be like a pin ***** to Russia? I'm sure someone will tell me I'm talking rubbish but I'm just putting the questions out there to see what people think.

You know. I don't think that's how nuclear fallout works.

It's our special post Brexit barrier. It blocks radiation but lets through illegal immigrants.

#DailyMailApprovedPost

Probably face getting shot if the don't go so they take the chance. I doubt there are many highly motivated professional soldiers amongst them, most likely conscripts.
Indeed, although I’m not sure a doctrine of shooting your own men promotes the development of professional motivated soldiers.

Apparently Putin went absolutely ape 8h1t over the loss of the Novocherkassk and has ordered the commanders who were in charge of the air defence systems in Crimea to be rounded up and sent to the front lines to be used as canon fodder on an assault mission.

Last edited:
Apparently Putin went absolutely ape 8h1t over the loss of the Novocherkassk and has ordered the commanders who were in charge of the air defence systems in Crimea to be rounded up and sent to the front lines to be used as canon fodder on an assault mission.

Oof, wouldn’t like to be the next in command. Time to defect I think.

Behind the scenes, there is communication between the countries. I believe, in the case of battlefield nuclear weapons, the USA told Russia that if it uses them, then they will decimate the Russian armed forces in Ukraine.

Last edited:
Big rocket / missile attack on several parts of Ukraine this morning (Odesa, Kyiv, Lviv, Kharkiv and others). Telegram reads they have never seen so many targets at once.

Looks like the biggest missile attack since the first day of the war

Ukraine says it shot down 54 cruise missiles and 11 drones so far (the Russian attack is still on going), but we know many missiles were not shot down and hit apartment buildings, schools, hospitals and malls. Based on number of confirmed hits Russia probably launch around 70 or 80 missiles and 20 drones

Last edited:
Looks like the biggest missile attack since the first day of the war

Ukraine says it shot down 54 cruise missiles and 11 drones so far (the Russian attack is still on going), but we know many missiles were not shot down and hit apartment buildings, schools, hospitals and malls. Based on number of confirmed hits Russia probably launch around 70 or 80 missiles and 20 drones
Not looking "good"

Yikes, Putin must be absolutely raging about the Novocherkassk.

As he should be expected to

They didn't react like this when their flagship Moskva was sunk, but why? logistics wins wars. Russia now only has one working roll on roll off cargo ship left in the Black Sea fleet; Ukraine has destroyed or put all others out of action. This limits how much materials Russia can move around and how much they can import as their main method importing ammunition and equipment has been by ship

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom