Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
So a brand spanking new artillery radar system that was touted as being amazeballs by Russia, less than 24hours after it being announced it was going to Ukraine showed its credentials.

It managed to live up to the Pantsir and S400's ability to stop Ukrainian ordinance by catching a Ukrainian arty shell...or two...

How do Russia make these systems !!

One thing the America military has always sucked at, naming things.

ATACMS is the best one I think, they are replacing ATACMS with the Precision Strike Missile so plenty will be going out of date soon and they can already launch them.
The ATACMS that have been sent are also immune to Russia's EW and jamming tech.

Last edited:
So a brand spanking new artillery radar system that was touted as being amazeballs by Russia, less than 24hours after it being announced it was going to Ukraine showed its credentials.

It managed to live up to the Pantsir and S400's ability to stop Ukrainian ordinance by catching a Ukrainian arty shell...or two...

How do Russia make these systems !!
Any more information about this?

Surprise surprise! A device that pumps out huge amounts of RF signal gets found and taken out quickly. The crew didnt even try, how consipicous is that HUGE whopping great big radar system in the middle of an open field...
Weapon Locating Radars are my secondary trade (alongside my primary trade Comms and STA). Its no secret that the life expectancy of a WLR detachment in a real "gloves off" Peer/Near peer conflict would likely be somewhere is the region of about 9 minutes, we have ways of mitigating this and improving survivability however in a proper conflict I luckily wouldnt have had to suffer long! :cry:
I wont go into tactics. However, I can already tell that the Russian system was up and hold after radiating, or the crew wernt fast enough packing up and moving.

In Russia what do they call a malfunctioning missile that takes out a village? An "emergency descent of ammunition"

Covering up the attack on russian mutineers (sorry Putineers) perhaps? :D

There is a % of arms that malfunctions.. but Russian % seem rather high.. if they wanted to launch an ICMB putin is likely playing russian roulette in possibly glassing/radiating chunks of russia.. or china..
Putin nuking his own country folk on russian soil would be a death warrant - not from the nation but from the durma cartels..

Last edited:
Oh dear.

Please! Give us a reason!!! We can make it quick! I'm sure Poland would like to get in on the action as well!
Sadly not sure our current Government has the minerals to actually do anything if this were to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom