Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you saying that would be your number one thing and you would be willing to forgive everything else that party said as well.
Eg if the LDs said we believe we should rejoin the EU, form a key part of EU defence and as such are committed to a european army in the medium term and as such in preparation we would boost spending on the military to 3% of GDP.
Would you still vote for that party? (just curious given your Brexit vote and your seemingly quite against an Eu army comittment)

Yes it is my number one thing. We need to do something in the very near future not supposition and waiting for a european army to emerge from 27 states. I would be pleased if our government committed to 3-5% right now whichever it is. The Liberal Democrats do not have a chance of forming policy on this.

I also believe that we would not be rejoining the a EU in the next parliament but that is another topic not for this thread.

Last edited:
Hopefully so! I don't particularly like the American hegemony but would infinitely prefer one based on greedy ******** than Chinese ideology which is significantly more dangerous.

Perhaps there's some economic realities hitting china's forces - I'm not sure they like the prospect of being given a potato and carrot. I wonder when the pro-russian social influencers will realise that Putin's promise of money and ideological savour are simply vacant lies.

I'll need a hell of a lot more than a tweet to convince me that's the same person.
Here's a chap who had to breed worms inside a "mop" and ate a rat in ruzzian captivity. Then you compare how invaders are treated in Ukraiene watching one of Volodymyr Zolkin videos - all because Ukraine is sticking with the international law and mordor in not.

Nice whataboutism doesn't change the fact it's pretty stupid. Destabilising one country to make it easier for a super power to take it over is still dumb, even "if they were going to to move on it anyway". Don't have to be a genius to see that.

I don't care what the Africans do. If they are stupid enough to let the Chinese colonise them (which they are happily doing as can be seen in commodities) in a different way that's on them. My comment was directly in relation to your comment about crushing Russia somehow means China won't be interested in absorbing their literal neighbour who has tons of resources, low population density, already contested borders and a partly asiatic population.....because they would be forced to just continue colonising Africa...........because why exactly?

edit: lol just saw you're in Australia, guess you know already about a nation selling out. :D

Have you considered writing to your parliament with your concerns for Russia and Putin in face of Chinese aggression?

Maybe include a few quotes from the numerous publications about Chinese imperialism and hostilities.

Last edited:
Welp...

Nice whataboutism doesn't change the fact it's pretty stupid. Destabilising one country to make it easier for a super power to take it over is still dumb, even "if they were going to to move on it anyway". Don't have to be a genius to see that.

I didn't say anything about destabilising a countgry to make it easier for a super power to take it over.

My comment was directly in relation to your comment about crushing Russia somehow means China won't be interested in absorbing their literal neighbour who has tons of resources, low population density, already contested borders and a partly asiatic population.....because they would be forced to just continue colonising Africa...........because why exactly?

Too much pain, too much cost. Why bother trying to take Russia's resources by force when Africa is already throwing resources into your lap?

edit: lol just saw you're in Australia, guess you know already about a nation selling out. :D

Yes, we saw the UK sold out by Brexiteers and said, 'Thank God that wasn't us.'

Last edited:
Welp...

I didn't say anything about destabilising a countgry to make it easier for a super power to take it over.

Too much pain, too much cost. Why bother trying to take Russia's resources by force when Africa is already throwing resources into your lap?

Yes, we saw the UK sold out by Brexiteers and said, 'Thank God that wasn't us.'

If those missiles are a Russian design, then filling them with water is probably for the best… Although I am slightly surprised they can hold water…

Last edited:
Doesn't the UK usually wait until the war starts before they wake up? I doubt there'll be any increase in military spending until Russian paras disguised as nuns are landing in Kent.

Unfortunately, yes. We come alive last minute, enter a war we never started, reform the world, then fall back to sleep completely skint after giving the Americans all our wealth and technology. You’re welcome world.

It's documented, have you looked into or this just a default response? If you're responding like this without checking the facts, ask yourself why.

Its undoubtedly true there will be some abuse of Russians by ukrainians.
But nothing I have seen has given rise to an understanding that they are treating them the same.
Whats you source.

Eg the BBC visited a camp.

It's documented, have you looked into or this just a default response? If you're responding like this without checking the facts, ask yourself why.

If Ukraine will treat them the same way as ruzzians it will undermine further help from the allies who value geneva convention etc. and all the rest crap that seems to does work one way only.
Soldier from the video above described that he barely escaped being raped and on plea that ruzzians don't have male/male sex, (putin said, "gayrope") he hear that "I don't give a f*ck about putin or anything else - I want to f*ck".
So yeah, you are clearly informed. I'm not even talking about atrocities they doing there and not taking prisoners and doesn't want to exchange theirs.

Both sides are treating each other the same way. This is well documented. I don't know how anyone fails to realise this lol

Please share this documentation with us. At the moment it just sounds like the usual Russian propaganda you come out with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom