Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Filming POWs isn't quite the same as castrating them is it.

It says here they beat and shot captured POWs in the legs?

The US and the UK forces abused POWs, does that make them the same as Russia? Russia is on another level. They've committed mass murder of civilians, kidnapped thousands of children yet Roar just can't help himself but try and paint Ukraine as equally the bad guys in this, its not even close.

The US, UK, Russia, and Ukraine have all killed civilians, either deliberately or through bad intelligence. I think Russia is less professional than the UK, but I don't think they waste munitions on civilians, most of the time when we see headlines about Ukraine being hit by drones and missiles the actual targets are the Ukrainian military industry which simply isn't reported. What was Ukraine trying to target when they hit that Christmas market? Was there actually a legitimate military target there?

Did you actually read that document? I just skimmed it and its nearly all Russian crimes. The POW sections mentions 2 incidents involving Ukrainian soldiers, one where some prisoners they had just taken were shot in the legs and tortured and another wounded Russian solider being killed. These kind of innocents will happen at the front line, our own soldiers have done the same in moments of anger and the Ukrainians have lots to be angry about. It then goes on to mention numerous crimes committed by Russia on a grand scale and not at the front but in camps, the kind of things you'd expect to read about in Nazi camps or ISIS camps. So Roar's "both sides are as bad as each other" is just his usual crap, the same rubbish he has come out with again and again regarding this war.

Okay so now it's just "these kind incidents will happen" looool. Nice one. Alternatively you can just say both sides treat each other horrendously because they're in a vicious war, the incidents recorded by Ukraine and Russia are probably just a small number of the overall ones that happen that no one will hear about. I cannot imagine that when Russians or Ukrainians capture opposing soldiers that have killed their friends and team mates that they haven't tortured and executed them and then buried the bodies. It's clear this is some World War 1 type conflict that should not be happening in this day and age.

Ukraine has POW camps, Russia has POW camps. Both on a grand scale.

When you're abusing the context to paint a false narrative yes it is. You could have saved time replying by simply reading all of the post you quoted, I'll copy pasta the most important part for you:

There is a distinct difference between a handful of Russian soldiers captured by Ukraine being shoved, spat on or called names by some angry Ukrainians. And thousands of Ukrainian soldiers and civilian hostages captured by Russia being beaten, starved, raped, sodomised, and subjected to torture and forced amputation/castration (sometimes fatally).​

Nobody is saying that Ukraine have not mistreated prisoners, we are simply saying that the scale and severity between what the two sides have done/are doing is not in the same league, it's not even the same game, and the attempts by Putinistas to excuse their teams actions with the "both sides does bad stuff" argument is purile.

Yet they were shot and tortured?

I’d like to see more pressure on the Swiss Government to help the Ukrainians with funding while the US and EU figure out resolving its funding for Ukraine. The Swiss are sitting on a lot of ill gotten gains.

Edit: I'm being nice.

Switzerland has already given over 1 billion to them and housed a lot of refugees who have proceeded to take the **** and cause a lot of bad feeling.

Last edited:
Just because you guys are reverting to be peasants against doesn't mean we have to.

Switzerland has already given over 1 billion to them and housed a lot of refugees who have proceeded to take the **** and cause a lot of bad feeling

Another outburst. Maybe pop me on ignore.

It would be nice to see the Swiss money laundering operation finally tackled. It’s a blight on the world.

And you would say the way those in the camps are treated is the same?

I have no idea. I've seen videos of some Ukrainian camps that look decent, yet obviously there are cameras at these particular camps and the videos are being taken with the knowledge that if Russian POWs were treated badly it would be plastered all over Western media, reducing their support which they're reliant on. I'd say overall Russia will certainly treats their POWs "worse", yet everything is exaggerated for propaganda purposes, the female soldiers admitted they weren't raped despite everything we've read, there's been fewer than 10,000 civilian causalities, if Russia wanted to fight a barbarous war they'd be doing a much better job of it than they are.

I have no idea. I've seen videos of some Ukrainian camps that look decent, yet obviously there are cameras at these particular camps and the videos are being taken with the knowledge that if Russian POWs were treated badly it would be plastered all over Western media, reducing their support which they're reliant on. I'd say overall Russia will certainly treats their POWs "worse", yet everything is exaggerated for propaganda purposes, the female soldiers admitted they weren't raped despite everything we've read, there's been fewer than 10,000 civilian causalities, if Russia wanted to fight a barbarous war they'd be doing a much better job of it than they are.
The Russians are the ones who invaded Ukraine and decimated downs and cities, LOOK AT BUCHA, rape and murder galore.

Why is it you are always in with the BOTH SIDES tripe, or QUICK to defend or deflect anything for Russia. As soon as something paints Russia in a bad light (not that it takes much to do that) BUT BUT BUT BUT UKRAINE.

You cant be THAT CONTRARIAN, it doesn't matter Russia are the aggressors here it doesn't matter how you spin it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom