Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't deny he is a clever man. He knew the west would lose their nerve

That is the advantage of being a dictator, he doesn't need to worry about elections and the plebs only hear what he wants them to hear. The West's mistake was not going all in for Ukraine, we've only done enough to make it a stalemate. I would imagine a big part of that is fear of what might happen should Russia get badly defeated. IMO they should have gambled, Russia needs to lose and be seen to lose this war.

Wonder how that morale is holding up?

It's a bad thing that international support is wavering somewhat for Ukraine.

Obviously they can't keep fighting if there's not the sufficent will within their own populace.

But there are immense strategic benefits, to the Wests long term stability, by showing a strong united front to show that such aggression will be resisted and the will be considerable down sides for such belligerence.

TBF it probably cheered the troops up no end to see a high ranking officer getting that mine.

Wonder how that morale is holding up?

It's a bad thing that international support is wavering somewhat for Ukraine.

Obviously they can't keep fighting if there's not the sufficent will within their own populace.

But there are immense strategic benefits, to the Wests long term stability, by showing a strong united front to show that such aggression will be resisted and the will be considerable down sides for such belligerence.

The morale of the average Russian soldier is probably in the toilet. If the Russian managed to steal a toilet from Ukraine that is.

Last edited:
Just saw "another" unedited twitter clip of a drone operator dropping grenades on a wounded russian.

4 grenade drops each one very well placed, through obvious experience and skill, but 4 all on the same guy.... By the end his legs are swiss cheese, one "to the face" which makes fine viewing and a couple more to the general "body"

Yes the russians are the enemy. No they probably will do the same, yes it's war but... Yes I say this once a month......

This **** is torture. Inhuman, you wouldn't do this to a dog. If this is the future then I need to start building up some hatred but after 40+ years of trying my best to be civil I'm not going to make the grade as a soldier.

It gives Ukraine more ports at least to send and receive goods

It also becomes a key route for Russia logistics should they take over Romania.. but as Romania have just become a full EU country invading them would result in response anyway. They also want to be a conduit for EU goods out to Turkey etc.

Just saw "another" unedited twitter clip of a drone operator dropping grenades on a wounded russian.

4 grenade drops each one very well placed, through obvious experience and skill, but 4 all on the same guy.... By the end his legs are swiss cheese, one "to the face" which makes fine viewing and a couple more to the general "body"

Yes the russians are the enemy. No they probably will do the same, yes it's war but... Yes I say this once a month......

This **** is torture. Inhuman, you wouldn't do this to a dog. If this is the future then I need to start building up some hatred but after 40+ years of trying my best to be civil I'm not going to make the grade as a soldier.
Meh, who cares. They're Russian invaders in Ukraine. Sod them.

You may or may not have a wife or children. But if Russian soldiers invaded your home and raped and murdered as they pleased then I'd wager it wouldn't take 40 years to build up some hatred.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom