Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Israel vetoed it, they were scared that if Ukraine quickly fell it would fall into the wrong hands, I’m sure in hindsight knowing the situation now they would have allowed it to be given to Ukraine

Whilst it may have been a public reason but the real reason is that Russia could have retaliated by supplying anti air to Iran/Syria.

? You're missing my whole point - in a world war, the internet wouldn't work. Turn off your home router, or turn off mobile data on your phone. Try load a website - it won't load. This is what will happen to you if you're in a country that's being invaded in a world war.

Internet infrastructure is easily destroyed.

And you're missing my point, with what we've seen of social medias impact on this war, ww2 may well have never even reached world war proportions as Germanys advances would quite possibly have been put to an end before they even turned their attention to Poland for their expansions to turn into a world war

Like I said conversation and transparency would help a lot here.

Can't get more transparent than Rubio has been, he is afterall a senate member of the Select Committee on Intelligence so no doubt he is getting a lot of intelligence and I wouldn't be surprised if the stuff he's "leaking" is stuff he's been told he should leak in this new stance from US government where it comes to giving out a hell of a lot more information than they have ever given when it comes to military intel

What happened to open conversation.
For example putin raised his nuclear defence because he received threats from nato.
Nato responded, not by saying no we didn't, but with. What he is doing is unacceptable.
I want to hear them say no we didn't, and also want to see what threats he Recieved.
Like I said conversation and transparency would help a lot here.

We seem to be beyond conversation and no one can trust a thing Putin says any how and after the last few days would be a fool to do so.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom