Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can't get more transparent than Rubio has been, he is afterall a senate member of the Select Committee on Intelligence so no doubt he is getting a lot of intelligence and I wouldn't be surprised if the stuff he's "leaking" is stuff he's been told he should leak in this new stance from US government where it comes to giving out a hell of a lot more information than they have ever given when it comes to military intel

There's an article in this week's Economist talking about a more open on disclosure policy from the US in recent years. In short, being earlier to disclose to head off "idiots spreading nonsense, with no counter story" (my paraphrase).

People seem to be getting short tempered in here. There's nothing wrong with asking about nukes. Nothing is off the table right now.
There is too much media scaremongering & propaganda to know what's is real and not, You nuke one country you nuke the world.

Last edited:

It's a bit of a mess though in terms of logistics, the call for arms was for people to contact their local Ukraine embassy, the embassy websites are all down though probably Russian DDOS attacks/hacks, so those who have managed to get through to the embassy on the phone have basically been told, find your own way to the Western border and get information from there on joining the fight

I've been considering going myself but I don't know how it would work with me needing to take immunosuppresants once my monthly prescription runs out :(

It's a bit of a mess though in terms of logistics, the call for arms was for people to contact their local Ukraine embassy, the embassy websites are all down though probably Russian DDOS attacks/hacks, so those who have managed to get through to the embassy on the phone have basically been told, find your own way to the Western border and get information from there on joining the fight

I've been considering going myself but I don't know how it would work with me needing to take immunosuppresants once my monthly prescription runs out :(

You'll be victorious in a month so don't worry too much.

The value of the Ruble has halved over the weekend....

Saw this the other day which made me laugh:

1-6-VKs3-D-4-Gg-Bxp-U5b6y7-Pw.png

Looking amazingly prophetic at the moment ^

This whole thing with Putin putting nuclear forces on alert and mentioning tactical nuclear strikes gets scary when you consider they deployed 2S7 artillery pieces to the border a couple of weeks back.

The guy has actually gone full retard.

What happened to open conversation.
For example putin raised his nuclear defence because he received threats from nato.
Nato responded, not by saying no we didn't, but with. What he is doing is unacceptable.
I want to hear them say no we didn't, and also want to see what threats he Recieved.
Like I said conversation and transparency would help a lot here.

Did you ever see the media show any dialogue from, let's say, Saddam Hussein? The IRA got a few voice overs, but that was more a long winded skirmish in comparison, nuclear weapons were not being mooted by them. I could imagine a lot might get resolved if both leaders of the combatants were forced to have a public debate.

You should go.

I can remember reading a book when I was at school 30+ years ago and it predicted the end of the world happens the time of a great sporting event. Olympics?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom