Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End

Soldato
Can't wait for this. Probably my favourite series ever. Watched 50% of the footage then stopped. I'm in, day one. I don't want to see any more of it until release.

I made this mistake with uncharted 3, they showed all the good bits in the trailers and the game suffered for it for me! Will keep away from here on i think

Soldato
OMG! - That gun fight scene was amazing! JUST TAKE MY MONEY!!! - defo day one pre-order title this!

I'll never forget that scene in Uncharted 3 where your fighting through a falling building at the same time as taking on a gunship - probably one of my best gaming moments ever - I was completely in awe.

Soldato
I made this mistake with uncharted 3, they showed all the good bits in the trailers and the game suffered for it for me! Will keep away from here on i think

The video doesn't show that much. I too skipped through bits, but it's mainly climbing, gun play and a bit of hand to hand. Skip the last 30 seconds if you want to avoid any plot clues.

The fidelity is just amazing, across the board.

Caporegime
Sat here bored and this has reminded me that I've got 3 highly rated uncharted games to play though. :)

With Tomb Raider 2 being Xbox exclusive I will be adding this to my list of games to get when I get a PS4. Using vegetation as genuine cover is brilliant :)

Last edited:
Caporegime
I'm praying to the Sony gods that the first three will get proper ports to the PS4 and not just put on the PlayStation.Now service. It doesn't matter about the multiplayer, just get the single-player done so that all Nathan's adventures are available together.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Much like how Last of Us got a remastered PS4 release I bet if there's enough traction we could see similar with Uncharted. It would need to be a huge task though because the gameplay mechanics between Uncharted 1 and 3 are rather big. you can see how Naughty Dog found their way and matured with the games as the years went on.

Caporegime
Im pretty sure there wont be a UC remaster, TLOU: R made sense considering the timing of the original PS3 release and the likelihood them having (non-final) PS4 dev kits already in-house.

Last time I looked the devs that Sony tend to use with such ports/remasters are busy doing other (mainly PS4) projects...

ps3ud0 :cool:

Last edited:
Soldato
Id love to see a port of the first three. Even though I owned a ps3 I never played any of them apart from the demos so would happily go through them all on the ps4.

UC4 looks great though. Loving the vegetation. You really need to watch the gamersyde version of this demo and not youtube. Looks so much better.

Some amazing exclusives on the ps4 coming up.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
I like the way when enemies fall off cliffs they move branches on the way down and visually show blood on faces etc as they are kicked and how they latch on to you if you pull them off.

Probably loads more I've not seen yet either.

Soldato
Has that been confirmed?

Last time I checked the timed exclusive was just speculation based on Microsoft confirming they hadn't bought the studio but had bought exclusive rights to the game for "a period of time"?

I'd read somewhere about a 3 - 6 month timed exclusive, but considering the timing of uncharted 4 and tr 2 ps4 owners won't be too upset, I reckon uc 4 will wipe the floor of tr 2..

Associate
Can't wait for is, really enjoyed the first 3 games, and it great to see how they have progressed. Looks like some interesting new actions, and looks great going to be a long wait.

Back
Top Bottom