Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End

Soldato
So when are you going to post those many reasons? :p From that lot in your pic:

FarCry 4: On PC.
GTA V: Getting on PC next month.
CoD: It's CoD, no interest at all.
Destiny: No interest, checked it out and it has its flaws.
FIFA: Football game, no interest at all.
Mordor: On PC.
Black Flag: On PC, not "that" great anyway.
Wolfenstein: On PC.
BF4: On PC, shaky start on release, better now but it's no touch on previous BFs.
Last of Us: Already completed along with DLC on PS3.
Watch Dogs: On PC, bugged/rubbish game.

Only games like Last of Us, Uncharted etc make buying the console worth it for me. By the time those class of games are out the console is much cheaper too so I win on all accounts with that reasoning.

The best reason: Sitting on a sofa, comfortably, beer in hand, with mates if you desire. As opposed to hunched over a desk, with back pain, on your own :p

Soldato
I hate when people come on threads wanting others to convince them to get a Playstation or X1.

99% of posters don't care of you get one or not.

You are clearly happy with what's on PC. Stick to that for now and review once Uncharted is out... Simple.

Soldato
Another classic from pioneer2000.

Can I get a pioneer2000 for Christmas?, he's the gift that keeps on giving....:p

He's the sort of gift you unwrap, find amusing for a minute, stick in the cupboard with a label on to remember who gave it to you so as when you wrap it up for next Xmas to pass on you don't give to the same person who gave it to you originally ....

Soldato
Well that's a bit of a pathetic response. Graphically they're close but I'd say tomb raider has the edge on U3. Ai once again would go tomb raiders way. Gameplay wise they're both very similar, considering they copied Uncharted almost exactly.

This isn't an anti playstation post, so unsure why anyone is getting their knickers in a twist.

My initial posting simply rejected the idea that tomb raider 2 wouldnt be anywhere near as good as uncharted 4. Which quite frankly is a laughable concept.

Last edited:
Soldato
Tomb Raider was a excellent game, it takes nothing away from UC3 with some people preferring it. Wasn't the best in the series anyhow.

I was watching UC4 stream on TV and must say it looked stunning and given its early days yet, it only bodes well.

Soldato
I wouldn't be so sure. Tomb raider was easily as good as uncharted 3, both technically and to play.

Not in terms of storyline and characters though. As an origin story it started off well enough, but soon fell to pieces due the pace at which Lara transformed from whimpering young girl to hardened killer, executing enemies with a shotgun to the face.

Back
Top Bottom